Jamie the Magician is back with a brand new and bonkers magic and comedy show for little people aged 3-10 and beyond! This hilarious show is fresh, funny and bang up to date. Let your child and their friends see the latest and coolest in children's entertainment including the World's largest magic wand, exploding pizzas, Billy the Stunt Cod, Appearing Rabbits and more! Magic, Tomfoolery and Mayhem.
Jamie has appeared on ITV1, BBC Radio and the Harry Potter films.
Previous clients include Hilton Hotels, Santander, Virgin, Esporta, The Orangery, BBC, ITV and many more.
"That was the best kids magician I ever saw - The kids were in stitches! Brilliant, Brilliant, Brilliant ! " Zoe Ball TV presenter.
Perfect for Birthday Parties, School Events, Christenings, Weddings, Fetes etc etc
As Seen on TV
Fully Equipped Professional Setup and Sound System
Full Public Liability Insurance
Full and current DBS Check
Member of Equity and The Variety Artistes Federation
Member Sussex Ma...
Chantelle• 16 Feb 2019
Jamie came to my sons 5th birthday party,not only did all the children enjoy the show all the parents commented how great he was too,he was fantastic and my son had a brilliant time,would definitely recommend him and would hire him again.
Kirsten McHale• 1 Dec 2018
Jamie was totally brilliant start to finish, all the children were so excited to see him, and he made sure he saw every child!
the feedback from all my families that attended the party were, Jamie was the best magician ever! his balloon animals and tricks were fantastic. I would highly recommend him and will absolutely book him again.... just amazing :)"
Cassie• 11 Jan 2018
Jamie was brilliant at my sons 4th Birthday party this year. He easily kept over 20 three and four year old children entertained! I would highly recommend him as his show was amazing! Thank you Jamie!
Kate• 11 Jan 2018
Book Jamie the Magician now if you want to have a super duper oh so awesome kids party. We had Jamie at our daughters 4th birthday who kept 25 kids sitting (yes I did say sitting) and actively engaged and excited to see what magic would appear! And something the adults will enjoy too!
Will• 11 Jan 2018
Jamie entertained a group of 20 four to six year olds for an hour on Saturday for our 5 year old sons birthday party. Great fun and everyone enjoyed it. Highly recommended.
- Do you do open-air acts?I will perform outside with certain conditions met - Please contact me with your requirement
- How long is the act?The full magic show lasts for 45 minutes but can be tailored to suit Mix and Mingle, party hosting and balloon modelling is also availiable
- What type of magic do you performChildrens Magic suitable for ages 3-8 Adults will also enjoy the show!
- Will your magic suit my event?My magic show is suitable for BIRTHDAY PARTIES, SCHOOL PARTIES, CHRISTMAS PARTIES, HALLOWEEN PARTIES, SCHOOL EVENTS, CHRISTENINGS, WEDDINGS, FAMILY PARTIES, BBQs and family get togethers etc etc
- How many people will you perform for?10+
- How long do you need to set up?30 Minute Set-Up
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Full Public Liability insurance
- What experience do you have working with children?Many years of experience working with children including special needs and disablities
- Are you DBS checked?Full DBS Check
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No Limit
Childrens Magic Show
Mix and Mingle