Hello! I'm James, a fun, edgy & creative documentary wedding photographer based in the heart of Staffordshire! I LOVE to photograph happy people, people smiling, having fun, totally relaxed with nothing forced. I'm so lucky to photograph amazing weddings across Staffordshire the West Midlands, Shropshire and all over the UK.
I pride myself on telling the visual story of your special day. A wedding photographer should blend in with your guests capturing all the special moments, from the tears, to laughter to crazy dancing, I’ll make sure you can relive it forever.
- What does the wedding package include?Me! with coverage for a half or full day depending on your requirements, either 5 or 10 hours. All your images at high resolution, individually edited on a digital download link (copyright free). A Password protected online gallery to share your images with your family and friends. A Slideshow to share with your family and friends. I am fully insured service with public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- What does the wedding package include?- Me! - Coverage for a half or full day depending on your requirements, either 5 or 10 hours. - All your images at high resolution, individually edited on a digital download link (copyright free). - A Password protected online gallery to share your images with your family and friends. A Slideshow to share with your family and friends. - I am fully insured service with public liability and professional indemnity insurance.
- What kind of technology do you use?I work with digital SLR cameras x2 and the best prime lenses!
- What style of photos do you take?Natural, fun and creative! nothing to forced.. please see some of my photos on my profile to get a good feel as to my style.
- What services do you offer?Relaxed, fun, creative and edgy documentary wedding photography
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Your final photographs are delivered online in a password protected gallery enabling you to download them all or individually to your phone, tablet or computer. A slideshow is also provided online via my website and can be shared with friends and family.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No I don't.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?8-10 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?I take thousands of photos on a wedding day so these are edited down and in my signature style so you get purely the best ones! a minimum of 350 for a typical full day wedding coverage.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, unless I am told otherwise I like to share my work across social media and my website. If you wouldn't want your photos published then please let me know and I am happy to refrain.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes I have an network of photographer friends I can call upon
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Alone but a second photographer can be added for additional cost