J C Evans Photography
I'm James, a Photographer, based in Lincolnshire covering all types of photography. My wife, Emma, also works for the company. Emma deals with all the bookings and paperwork and will be your first point of contact. Wedding photography is my passion! I love capturing the essence of the day and meeting wonderful new people. I offer full day coverage to capture the entire story, aiming to become a part of the day; not just an observer.
Anonymous User• 1 Nov 2014
J C Evans photography covered our wedding and I am so impressed with the photos. Amazing photos and he was so professional I would 100% recommend to anyone. We are very happy with the service and quality images that J C Evans photography provided for us.
Anonymous User• 14 Sep 2014
Absolute brilliant service, thank you very much Jim, much appreciated, cannot wait to see the photos
Anonymous User• 17 Dec 2014
Fantastic job so happy with the preview can't wait to see our photos from the christening thanks for doing it :)
Anonymous User• 20 Aug 2017
Lovely bloke really down to earth can't wait to see the pictures
Anonymous User• 12 Jun 2016
Thanks for the album, pictures and canvas they are amazing You have been 100 percent fantastic from start to finish. Highly recommended guy x
- What services do you offer?We offer Wedding photography, portrait photography, parties, christenings and events.
- What does the wedding package include?We have 3 wedding packages available. These range from just a USB with the photos on, to a usb and prints presented in a box, an album and a DVD slideshow.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We will select only the best photos out of the 1000's that will be taken to then provide you with 100's of edited photos.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, however, if a second photographer is required I can arrange this for an added cost.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In unforeseen circumstances, I will offer to arrange for another photographer to take my place and provide you with everything we have agreed.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Our contract states that we can publish any photos we take as we wish. We give you the rights to print or publish the images for your own personal use.