Invite Mark, the wedding caricaturist, to your drinks reception and he will arrive with the tools of his trade (pen, paper, sense of humour! ) and entertain and amuse you and your guests, drawing fun quirky caricatures in minutes and get everyone laughing!
Michelle• Feb. 22, 2020
Absolutely perfect, loved having Mark there. Everyone loves the work that he did and whoever didn't get one done wishes they had! Absolute star! Would highly recommend. Thank you!!
Sarah Sedgwick• Feb. 2, 2020
Mark was excellent doing on the spot caricatures for our wedding guests. Would highly recommend.
Hannah Sultan• Nov. 15, 2019
Great work and service, really enjoyed by all of our guests
Karen Webster• Oct. 12, 2019
Everyone loved it had a brilliant day would recommend x
dawn Hockenhull• May 18, 2019
"A great addition to our party. Mark worked non-stop to ensure everyone who wanted a sitting,
had the opportunity, even agreeing to stay a little longer.
The way he captured our guests characteristics was brilliant
I would have no hesitation in recommending, Thank you Mark"
Ken johnson• April 28, 2019
"Mark was great
Arrived in good time
Everyone was delighted with the caricatures
Delighted and would certainly recommend"
- How long is the act?Anywhere from 2-5 hours
- What is included in the wedding package?Between 2 and 5 hours on the spot caricatures art. Caricatures are black and white with grey shading and presented to the sitter in a plastic sleeve.
- What other services to you provide?I offer studio based commissions working from photos for a number of different things including caricature signing boards, Fingerprint trees and more.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?Only during the evenings where I will be more stationary. Then I would need somewhere light with a table and three chairs.
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?5 Minutes
On the spot caricatures