Invite Mark, the wedding caricaturist, to your drinks reception and he will arrive with the tools of his trade (pen, paper, sense of humour! ) and entertain and amuse you and your guests, drawing fun quirky caricatures in minutes and get everyone laughing!
Gill• 23 Mar 2018
Mark is an excellent artist. The drawings were very good with incredible likeness. Lots of guests had a drawing and loved the results. I would definitely recommend him.
Christopher Wilson• 20 Dec 2018
Mark provided an extremely professional service. His work was of an extremely high quality and very popular with his subjects and their friends. Would definitely recommend him for future events.
Sam Molden• 24 Aug 2018
Mark was excellent! He arrived on time and got through as many drawings as he possibly could fit in ! Every one was thrilled and loved them! Would highly recommend him ! Sam ! X
dawn Hockenhull• 18 May 2019
"A great addition to our party. Mark worked non-stop to ensure everyone who wanted a sitting,
had the opportunity, even agreeing to stay a little longer.
The way he captured our guests characteristics was brilliant
I would have no hesitation in recommending, Thank you Mark"
Ken johnson• 28 Apr 2019
"Mark was great
Arrived in good time
Everyone was delighted with the caricatures
Delighted and would certainly recommend"
- What is included in the wedding package?Between 2 and 5 hours on the spot caricatures art. Caricatures are black and white with grey shading and presented to the sitter in a plastic sleeve.
- What other services to you provide?I offer studio based commissions working from photos for a number of different things including caricature signing boards, Fingerprint trees and more.
- Do you need specific materials or conditions to offer your service?Only during the evenings where I will be more stationary. Then I would need somewhere light with a table and three chairs.
- How long is the act?Anywhere from 2-5 hours
- How much time do you need to prepare for an act?5 Minutes
On the spot caricatures