Ine Twist is a Children's Entertainer, and highly skilled balloon artist based in London.
Ine can offer a variety of party options, including;
*** A Children's Magic Show (with music, games, comedy puppet show, interactive magic show),
*** Fabulous Balloon Entertainment; Balloons are made whilst your guests are entertained with stories, jokes, sound effects... There will be a variety of models on offer such as Princesses, Giant giraffe's, panda bears, sharks, magic wands, giant roses, Spiderman, fancy swords, Ninja Turtles, Minions, Pokémon, monkeys on trees..... as well as smaller models such as flowers, swords, dogs, cats, pigs, tigers, frogs, .... even Themed balloons might be possible.
*** Close up Magic; Family friendly close up magic - can include puppet greetings, a variety of magical props, card magic, ...
>>> Ine is available for Children's Birthday Parties, Christenings, Weddings, Milestone Celebrations, Corporate Events, School Fete's, Festivals, Seasonal Events, ...
Jo B.• 2 Oct 2017
Ine did her amazing balloon thing at my daughter's 2nd birthday and was a total hit. One of our little guests scored the party 1 billion out of 10 and that's what I'd score Ine. Other than all the children being absolutely spellbound by her and loving all their wonderful balloons, she was also just the loveliest person. Super professional and friendly. My girls are still playing with their balloons over a week later. I'm quite sure we'll be asking Ine to entertain us next time we're having a par...
Rashmi P.• 20 Mar 2016
I booked Ine Twist for my son's 1st birthday party yesterday where the audience was mostly 2-5 year olds.She was absolutely fantastic, arrived 40 minutes before the start time and was super-organised from the moment I booked her. She spent the first hour doing a magic show, getting the kids singing and dancing, playing games before doing a magic show and spent the second hour balloon twisting- creating animals, superheroes and famous animated characters. The kids had a terrific time and were tho...
Meenal T.• 4 Feb 2017
Ine truly made my daughter's 3rd birthday memorable. I'd first met her at someone else's birthday party and eversince I wished to have her for my daughter's. Luckily she was available for our party. She is a very friendly, reliable and a highly experienced balloon artist who seems to have mastered her craft. She was always prompt at email communications and a thorough professional all along. Her confidence through out kept me reassured that there is one less thing for me to worry about in hostin...
Simon S.• 1 Aug 2017
Ine's creations were actually breathtaking; the kids AND adults at our wedding were entranced. An added bonus was that she was also able to speak German and French for the overseas visitors. Easy-going, punctual, flexible and fun I can't recommend her highly enough as she really added another joyful focus to our special day and was literally able to create anything requested!
J. Woolf• 1 Jul 2018
Ine was absolutely amazing at my boys 6th birthday party yesterday! Everyone loved her, and her creations were fantastic! Despite the heat she didn’t stop twisting balloons for over 2 hours keeping all the kids, and adults, totally enthralled and entertained. Would highly recommend her. Thanks Ine x
- How long is the act?Magic show - typically 1hr, but can be adjusted to suit your event. Balloon entertainment - any duration from 1hr up to full days. Show and balloon entertainment can be combined; minimum duration 1.5hr.
- Will your magic suit my event?I offer different packages to suit different events. Please tell me more about your event, so that I will be able to provide more information about what I can offer that is most suitable.
- How long do you need to set up?Depends on the type of entertainment booked; Balloon parties; I typically arrive 15-20 minutes early. (This may vary however subject to the booking including any optional party add-on's, where these require additional set up time.) Magic show parties; I usually allow 30-40 minutes set up time.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, but the amount of time needed may be subject to the number of guests, and I would recommend to consider inviting a maximum of 30 children. For larger groups extra time and/or additional entertainers / assistants may be required to ensure I can deliver the best possible party entertainment for your event.
- Are you DBS checked?yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Full time professional children's entertainer.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes
Comedy Puppet Show
Interactive Magic Show
Fabulous balloon Modelling
Walkabout Puppet Greetings
Close up Magic