Luxury wedding car hire covering all areas of Teesside and County Durham including Stockton on Tees, Billingham, Middlesbrough, Hartlepool, Yarm, Darlington, Sedgefield, Ingleby Barwick and Bishop Auckland. We do not cover Tyne & Wear or areas south of Saltburn.
- What Extras do you includeDue to the stunning visual aesthetics of our vehicles, they make a wonderful addition to your wedding photographs. Therefore we enjoy giving you the opportunity to take a detour to acquire extra photographs at a scenic location special to you and to take time at your destination taking advantage of the cars as fabulous photographic props
- Do you charge per hour or per event?We charge per event. Time is not an issue to us as we only take part in one wedding per day.
- Are there any additional services?Champagne or any other drinks served from an ice bucket at the request of the customer
- Is there a maximum rental time?No
- Is there a minimum rental time?No
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Our cars are driven by a chauffeur who is smartly dressed in a suit and cap
- What is included in the wedding package?Our wedding packages are bespoke and include complimentary chilled bottled water and the option to serve Champagne at the request of our guests. We are very flexible and happy to tailor your journey to your requirements
- About the fleet?Our Gordon Royal limousine, in Old English white, is believed to be the only one in existence with an historical pedigree. The FL1 limousine is one of approximately 15 left worldwide and is also in Old English white. Both cars have incredibly spacious leather interiors and privacy afforded by a sliding glass driver screen. Both cars seat 7 people including the chauffeur.
- Type of vehicles?We have two exceptionally beautiful classic limousines. These include a 1939 Austin Gordon Royal limousine and a 1956 Austin FL1 limousine. Both cars are very rare classics with leather interiors and stunning visual charm.
Chauffeur driven limousines
Complimentary soft drinks
We do not do parties or proms