Hi There! Impeccable Parties specialises in providing the highest quality FACE PAINTERS for all types of events and parties.
Children's Face Painting, Festival Glitter, Face & Body Painting, Corporate Events, Sports Events... you name it, we'll paint at it!
NEW!!! GLITTER BAR!!! THIS YEARS MUST HAVE FOR ANY EVENT. Package includes 2 professional artists for 2 hours, all cosmetic glitters, gems and accessories for glitter face, glitter hair, glitter booty, glitter boobs and more! From £250
All of our artists are covered with PLI (Public Liability Insurance) so you can be sure you are in safe hands.
Michelle personally vets all of the artists and entertainers we use to ensure your party or event is enjoyable and impressive.
We are based in Coventry, we cover a 20 mile radius for party bookings.
For bookings of 4 hours plus we cover: Warwickshire, Leicestershire, Northamptonshire and the West Midlands.
Kim• Nov. 23, 2017
Not only is Michelle an absolutely lovely person, she is one excellent face painter. Her work is truly beautiful. Whether it's a simple butterfly on your cheek or a full on dragon, she will work her magic. You'll never want to wash it off!
Lisa-Marie• Nov. 23, 2017
I've used Michelle on a numbers of occasion for corporate events to do with Spa Town Comics. Michelle and her are staff are extremely reliable, professional and great fun. All the kids and parents loved her spooky Halloween and comic book character face painting and balloon twisting she's done for us. Top class service from a top class lass
Tracy• Nov. 23, 2017
We hired Michelle for our little boys naming ceremony back on June 10th, she was amazing, so friendly, the children were so comfortable with her, and they all looked so great! Would 100% recommend her to anyone! Will definitely be hiring again!
Holly• Nov. 23, 2017
We used Michelle for our Corporate Summer party and she was absolutely amazing! Her and her team were the hit of the party, everyone was lining up to get face painting and glitter art done! From the day I first contacted her to the day of the event she has been such a pleasure to work with. Everyone look fabulous, the art is extraordinary and her and the team were so lovely I wanted them to stay the whole night. I am looking forward to inviting her back to every party we want to throw.
- Do you do open-air acts?Our entertainers will work outdoors but suitable shelter will be required, you can provide your own or hire this from us. This will need to be discussed at the booking stage.
- How long is the act?You're act is designed to meet your needs. Please discuss this with us. Children's magic shows last around 45 minutes as standard.
- What type of magic do you performWe perform children's magic shows, walk about children's magic, table magic suitable for adults or children and more. Ask us and we can help what ever you require.
- Will your magic suit my event?We aim to please, the more information you give us about your event, the more we can design our magical acts to suit. We have a bank of dazzling magicians and can call of the best fit for you.
- How many people will you perform for?We have a growing number of professional face painter and entertainers so can provide a package to suit any number.
- How long do you need to set up?We normally arrive 15-30 mins early to set up, this depends of what you are hiring us for. If you require us to be on site earlier please discuss any of these requirement upfront so that we can ensure you quote correctly and can meet your requirements.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes! Again please ask for a copy if you require this for your records.
- What experience do you have working with children?Yes. We have worked in the industry for over 15 years with a large percentage of our working being at children's/ family events and kids parties. Before being full time professionals many of us have worked with children in order professions. I have a former school caretaker, teaching assistants and childcare workers working for our company. I personally spent many years working as a youth worker in a residential setting before launching my business.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes! Please request a copy if required and we will be more then happy to provide a copy.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?We need to ensure that all the children can be included so yes we have to, this is to ensure you get the best service. Again please discuss this with us so we can recommend the best way forward.
Festival Face & Body Art
Balloon Twisting/ Modelling
Walk- about Children's Entertainment
Children's Disco with Games