A professional Photobooth service based in Livingston, West Lothian. Covering the central belt, we specialise in weddings, but also cater for family and corporate events.
Our photobooths use high quality professional photography equipment to ensure the photos we print are of the highest quality and finish.
Our packages vary from basic party packages to full photo and video messaging with special effects, props and more.
- What services do you offer?Photo and video booth packages. Mainly bespoke to the client.
- What does the wedding package include?Our wedding package includes unlimited double prints with a personalised guestbook and props. We stick the second print in the book and encourage the guest to leave a message under their photo for the happy couple. We also offer green screen effects, personalised USB drives with copies of all photos at an extra cost. An online secure web gallery is provided with all packages.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We may have other weddings on but each event has its own team looking after it.
- What style of photos do you take?We take relaxed fun photos all self generated by your guests.
- What kind of technology do you use?Professional Canon DSLR cameras with studio quality lighting. Our photobooths have instant prints available provided by high quality fast output photographic printers - on proper photo paper!
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?We provide a link on our website to a secure password protected online gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are instant
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a team of trained operators who will support the use of our booths and guide the guests through the process.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Our teams support all events and should one team member be unable to attend, we always have backup!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes we retain the rights to the pictures taken.