I'll Cook You Pour
Been a chef for 27 years, got out of pubs and restaurants as there simply isn't enough staff and it's to corporate, so now we buy it local, prep it, bring it, cook it, serve it, clear up and wash up.Myself and a select few executive level chefs and a smile. We love feeding people and meeting people.
Jodie Roots• 5 May 2019
Gareth cooked a lovely three course Sunday dinner for 15 of us. Food was amazing, there was plenty of it and we were eating left overs all evening. We also had a complementary cheese board which was a great extra. Gareth left the place clean and tidy which was much appreciated. Overall a great chef and excellent value for money. I would recommend I'll Cook You Pour to others.
- What services do you offer?I'll bring the food, prep it, cook it, serve it, clear up
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, it's your place I'll come too
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Any sort, from sandwiches to bbqs, weddings to 9 course taster menus
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Nope
- How does the open bar work?N/a
- What is included in the menu?We can talk about this
Set up, cooking, clear up inclusive