I'll Cook You Pour
Been a chef for 27 years, got out of pubs and restaurants as there simply isn't enough staff and it's to corporate, so now we buy it local, prep it, bring it, cook it, serve it, clear up and wash up.Myself and a select few executive level chefs and a smile. We love feeding people and meeting people.
Jodie Roots• May 5, 2019
Gareth cooked a lovely three course Sunday dinner for 15 of us. Food was amazing, there was plenty of it and we were eating left overs all evening. We also had a complementary cheese board which was a great extra. Gareth left the place clean and tidy which was much appreciated. Overall a great chef and excellent value for money. I would recommend I'll Cook You Pour to others.
Colin Pope• Oct. 25, 2019
We chose a dreadful night for Gareth to cater for us. When he was an hour late we were getting a little nervous. However, I got a text to say he was battling weather and traffic and could we put the oven on for him. He duly arrived, refused any help and got on with it. His food was uncomplicated but delicious, we had three courses and I think pretty well clean plates all round. He cleared up after himself and left us with a delicious cheese board and a plate of sweets for the girls. There was even a bit of a fight for the soup he left the next day. I would be more than happy to see Gareth again.
- What services do you offer?I'll bring the food, prep it, cook it, serve it, clear up
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No, it's your place I'll come too
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Absolutely
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Any sort, from sandwiches to bbqs, weddings to 9 course taster menus
- Do you offer special menus?Yes
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Nope
- How does the open bar work?N/a
- What is included in the menu?We can talk about this
Set up, cooking, clear up inclusive