I am an events photographer, who has a keen interest in documenting parties, mehndis, dholkis etc. I have always loved photography, but only this year have I taken the leap to turn my passion into a job. Photographs are taken with love and thought, after a discussion with my client ensuring I know their vision and what they are looking for. They are then professionally edited (colour-graded as well as sharpened, brightened etc) individually and set to the client on a private gallery where they can download their prints and have the choice to order physical prints too.
- What services do you offer?Events and portrait photography. Events: Mehndis, Dholkis, Bridal and Baby Showers, Birthday Parties, All types of parties. Portraits: Family, baby and couple shoots.
- What does the wedding package include?Although I don't shoot weddings (yet), I do shoots pre-wedding events such as dholkis and mehndis. These packages include coverage from start to finish, plenty of natural shots, as well as posed group and couple shots, pictures of details, decor and the venue all carefully edited and sent to you digitally. Packages for a full event start at £200 for a dholki and £300 for a mehndi and your individual quote will vary based on the location, size of the venue, number of people etc.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No, your event is my priority for that day.
- What style of photos do you take?80% of my shots are natural, in the moment photos unless the client specifies that they want more posed shots of their guests. Listening and delivering the clients vision is my main priority, so if you would like me to blend into the background and take shots I can, or I am also happy to direct shots and groups of people. If there is no specification from my client, you can expect a mix of both posed and natural, beautifully edited with care.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use a Canon DSLR with two lenses and I use professional editing software to ensure your memories are presented to you looking their absolute best.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes, photos taken and edited can be viewed online through a private gallery which will be password protected. You will also have the option to order your photos in a physical form, printed professionally for a discounted rate.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?2-4 weeks.
- Do you send all the photos taken?I usually take as many shots as possible and then edit the best ones. The number of photos you get will depend on the package you choose, as post-editing more photos will take a significant amount of time.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Not at the moment.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes, however I will always communicate with my clients which photos I am planning to publish and respect their wishes.
Photography for mehdnis, dholkis, birthday parties, bridal and baby showers and individual shoots, including baby shoots, family portraits and couple shoots - pre-wedding, engagement and post-wedding shoots.