Our Paellas can be: cooked on show or tucked away in a kitchen, cooked indoors or outdoors, served to guests from the pan buffet-style or served to tables. They can be served fast or slow, wolfed down or savoured, and can cater for all tastes and dietary requirements. We can serve up to three varieties at a sitting for a minimum 50 people. Menu choices normally offer meat, seafood, vegetarian or mixed varieties.
Paella can be your only catering requirement for superb mobile catering for any occasion, but if you want delectable Canapes, Starters, Sides or Desserts too, we can also supply these as a Buffet or with various levels of Table Service.
We love using good, local fresh produce alongside high quality Spanish ambient and cured products and our clients love us for it. Our Cheese Buffets, for example, involve a stack of fine cheese wheels from The West Country and Spain, bread from a Hampshire Bakery, crackers from a Dorset Producer, New Forest chutneys, seasonal fresh fruit and Spanish dried accompaniments. We offer our clients a true taste of home-grown Spanish cuisine, which has as much to do with using the best ingredients to hand and avoiding waste as making enticing, delicious and plentiful celebration food. If you want every possible sea-creature known to man cooked in your seafood paella, we can (within reason) source the more exotic ingredients and cost it up for you - equally if you want a simple shelled prawn, squid and white fish seafood paella, then our standard offering is still tasty and satisfying.
Janet Flynn• May 5, 2019
Very nice staff. Very friendly. Food good. Would recommend
Andrea Day• Sept. 19, 2017
What can I say, the food was fantastic and the service second to none. Each member of the team worked extremely hard to ensure that each of our guests ate throughout the allocated lunch period in time and without anybody going hungry. They even helped out with jobs that effectively weren’t theirs and supported the Savills team with such great team spirit. I couldn’t recommend them enough and will definitely be using them again in the future.
Kathryn Dyer• Aug. 9, 2017
Thank you so much for our wonderful wedding paella!! All of our guests absolutely loved it and we've had lots of lovely comments about it since. It was super tasty and he portion sizes were amazing. Lots of people managed to have second portions and lots of people commented on the lovely artichokes in the vegetarian paella. The set up was really easy and it was there and ready to go before I noticed. Everyone serving was so kind and friendly and definitely made our evening fun and relaxed. It was just what we wanted. Thank you so much, we give you 5 out of 5!
Kaela Lofts• Feb. 27, 2016
Idelica provided the catering for our wedding in 2016 and I couldn't recommend them more. Emma was in constant contact with us from the offset & went out of her way to get us what we wanted. The service was second to none and the food was absolutely beautiful & tasted fantastic. The catering was hands down the best element of our wedding (& it was a beautiful wedding) and guests still talk about it now. Waiting for an excuse to deal with Emma again. Couldn't be happier with Idelica.
Claire Baccarini• Jan. 24, 2014
Idelica provided the paella for our wedding in August 2013, and we couldn't have been happier. The quality of food and service was excellent. So many guests commented on how amazing it was and asked for their details. We would wholeheartedly recommend them for any functions.
Our delicious Pig Pan Paellas are our event catering showstopper:
• Meat Paella (e.g. Chicken, Pork, Chorizo)
• Vegetarian Paella (e.g. Mushroom, Bean, Artichoke, Olives, Seasonal Greens)
• Seafood Paella (e.g. Fish, Prawn, Squid, Shrimp, Mussels,)
• Mixed Meat & Seafood Paella
We can also:
• Offer a range of complimentary side dishes buffet-style alongside your Paellas.
• Create extra courses with our trademark Spanish style of delicious canapés, an indulgent feast of antipasti, salads and finger tapas, or a scrummy selection of homemade petit fours and dessert slices.
• Present your food beautifully as a buffet, or on plates for individual guests, or collate it as a centrepiece on your guests’ tables.
• Supply great service staff to serve and clear and for buffet supervision.
• Display the most delectable stack of West Country and Spanish cheeses in a ‘Wedding Cake’ style, then transform this into an impressive cheese and accompaniments course for a perfect evening buffet.
• Hire in traditional crockery and cutlery and other service-ware you might want.
• Upgrade your paella disposables to smart wood-based eco-friendly disposables for the paella and for other courses.
Things to bear in mind when booking our paella catering:
• On Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Bank Holidays, a minimum booking of 50 servings is required for paella catering on-site. On other days, the minimum is 40 servings.
• We can cater for up to three types of Paella in one sitting, subject to a minimum of 10 servings of any single variety.
• The Vegetarian Paella is gluten-free as standard. We can make any Paella gluten-free if required. For any dietary or allergen advice please contact us.
• We include biodegradable plates/bowls, plastic/wooden sporks and paper napkins free of charge if required. For crockery and cutlery hire and to upgrade to our eco-friendly range of wood-based disposables, please request further details.
• If we are required to provide an outdoor cooking tent for our field kitchen, we charge £30-£50 per event depending on the size of the tent needed, unless we specify this is included in the written quotation given.
• Prices are based on using seasonal and readily-available ingredients. We can use unusual or out-of-season ingredients subject to suitability and availability, and there may be additional cost which we can quote for.
• A deposit of 30% of the total catering cost is required to secure a booking, and the full balance is payable 30 days prior to the event.
• A meeting at the site is usually required to plan for the safe setting up, cooking, serving and breaking down of our equipment as well as getting the best idea of how you want your service to run on the day.
• Prices do not include any other waiting or clearing service or waste disposal (other than our own cooking waste). Please ask if you require these.
• For some venues we need to add a surcharge to cover fees levied to us to cater there.