High-energy party band ICONIC are available for all kinds of events including weddings, birthdays and corporate events. Formed in 2016, we're made up of a group of highly experienced musicians from the East Anglia region. We will add a truly special touch to your party with our unique setlist, superb musicianship and commitment to excellent customer service.
Our line up consists of lead female vocals, backing vocals, lead guitar, bass, keyboards and drums.
We aim to get your guests up and dancing from the outset, making you memories on the dancefloor. To that end, we play a setlist packed with instantly recognisable songs that you'll want to sing and dance to. We also learn a first dance for every wedding.
We’re on hand to answer your questions at any time from first contact right up to your event. Our setlist incorporates current chart toppers alongside party anthems and guilty pleasures from the 60s, 70s, 80s, 90s and 00s – ensuring the dancefloor is full all night! As well as providing a live music show, we ensure the party never stops using our tried and tested party playlist for before, in between and after sets. If you'd prefer to have a fully manned DJ service taking requests on the night, we can do that too for an additional fee of £99 - saving you money on booking a separate DJ.
For your peace of mind, our equipment is fully PAT tested, and we hold public liability insurance to the value of 10 million. We have never cancelled a gig, and we take our responsibilities to you as a client very seriously.
Our pricing structure is simple, with a standard fee and affordably priced addons. There are no hidden costs or surprises, and we don't charge extra for a wedding versus a party.
We are happy to travel and expenses/accommodation, if necessary, will be included in our fee.
Leanne Marie• Oct. 22, 2017
Fantastic band for all events, Sharmayne has such an amazing voice and very interactive with the audience, will get you all on your feet .. definitely worth hiring
Becky Conroy-Dawks• Sept. 25, 2017
"Iconic Party band played at my mum's 60th Birthday party. They were amazing. Sharmayne was so interactive with an fantastic voice.
This band is a must at your party or event.
Thanks guys we have a fantastic time with you. X"
Corinne Chiappini• Sept. 24, 2017
Such a great night and an amazing set list ! Didn’t stop dancing all night, would highly recommend for any event.
Gary Freegard• Aug. 5, 2017
Absolutely fantastic, perfect range of songs and they now how to rock the night. You will definitely hear from me soon. Thanks for an amazing night
Joanne Ozboyaci• July 9, 2017
Great set last night x so many amazing songs played. Kept the people dancing all nite x
Rachael Forsyth• June 25, 2017
Amazing band, fantastic talent and fantastic performance. A really good range of music, not your standard run of the mill set list. Can't wait to see you get everyone up dancing again soon!
Services From ICONIC
New Years Eve Party - 5 piece band with female vocals
Standard Wedding/Party Package - 5 piece band with female vocals
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Crowd pleasing 5 piece party band playing a storming mix of tunes to keep the dancefloor packed all evening.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at a charity ball in May 2018 for a little girl with a brain tumour, raising money for a specially adapted wheelchair. The family were so lovely and were up dancing all night. We've also performed amongst the dinosaurs at Dinosaur Adventure Park, Norfolk!
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Our main focus is on excellent customer service and to that end we are available for you from the pre booking stage right up to the event itself and beyond. It's all about you as our client, and what you want from your entertainment. Music wise, we play crowd pleasing, instantly recognisable songs that will keep you on the dancefloor all night, making memories with friends and family. We're reliable, experienced, and will not let you down.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties, corporate events and weddings.
- Who are your previous clients?NHS RAF Honington Marsh Insurance Brokers ODE Engineering SULSAR (Suffolk Lowland Search & Rescue) YPG (Young Professionals Group) Voyage Care Wensum Valley Golf Club and many more!
- How can event planners pay for your services?We ask for a £100 deposit within 7 days of the booking which secures the date. The balance is due within 7 days of the performance and can be paid in cash, cheque or BACS.
- How long do you play for?Typically we play 2 x 60 minute sets or 3 x 40 minute sets but we are flexible around our client's needs. In our experience though, 2 sets works better in terms of keeping everyone up and dancing and maintaining the atmosphere. When we're not on stage, our tried and tested party playlist or optional additional manned DJ service will keep the music playing and your guests dancing.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes. Our PLI is up to £10 million and we can provide certificates for both this and PAT testing upon request.
- How much space do you require?4.5 x 3 metres stage size, with 2 x 13 amp sockets minimum. If playing outdoors, a solid staging area with adequate cover of both top and sides is required.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes as long as we have at least a month's notice for rehearsal time.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Typically between one and two breaks of around 20 minutes each but this will vary depending on the client's itinerary for the evening.
- What happens if one of the band is ill on the day?Each member has a "dep" or stand in member that can stand in for them at short notice, so this would not be a problem. We can guarantee that any deps will be of an equal or better standard of the member they are standing in for, so there would not be an impact on the quality of the performance.
- Can you provide a disco? How much would it cost?We can play a tried and tested party playlist before, between and after sets to keep the party going at no additional cost. If you would like a fully manned DJ service taking requests this is an additional £99 and we will also provide moving lights for the dancefloor with this option.
- How long does set up and soundcheck take?Around an hour and a half typically. Arrival time is at 6pm. We aim to be as quick and unobtrusive as possible! It is important that we are given the time to soundcheck so that we can give you the best performance possible sound wise.
9 to 5 - Dolly Parton
All About That Bass - Meghan Trainor
A Town Called Malice – The Jam
Cake By The Ocean - DNCE
Car Wash - Rose Royce
Castle On The Hill – Ed Sheeran
Crazy In Love - Beyonce
Dance With Me Tonight – Olly Murs
Domino - Jessie J
Don't Stop Believing - Journey
Don't Stop Me Now - Queen
Easy - Faith No More
Exes and Ohs - Elle King
Go Your Own Way - Fleetwood Mac
Hey Jude – The Beatles
Higher And Higher – Jackie Wilson
Hit The Road Jack – Ray Charles
Hot Stuff - Donna Summer
I Believe In A Thing Called Love – The Darkness
I Feel Good - James Brown
I Predict A Riot - Kaiser Chiefs
I Wanna Dance With Somebody - Whitney Houston
I Want To Break Free – Queen
I Will Survive – Gloria Gaynor
I Wish – Stevie Wonder
Johnny Be Goode – Chuck Berry
Jump - Van Halen
Kids in America - Kim Wilde
Lady Marmalade – Patti LaBelle
Let Me Entertain You – Robbie Williams
Livin on a Prayer - Bon Jovi
Love Machine – Girls Aloud
Miserlou - Dick Dale
Mr Brightside - The Killers
No Scrubs - TLC
Rehab – Amy Winehouse
Shake it Off - Taylor Swift
Shut Up And Dance – WALK THE MOON
Signed Sealed Delivered – Stevie Wonder
Sing It Back - Moloko
Smile - Lily Allen
Shake Your Tailfeather – The Blues Brothers
Soul Man – Sam & Dave
Sound of the Underground - Girls Aloud
Survivor – Destiny’s Child
Sweet Child of Mine - Guns N Roses
Tainted Love - Soft Cell
Thriller - Michael Jackson
Titanium - David Guetta ft Sia
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
Valerie - Amy Winehouse
Video Killed the Radio Star - The Buggles