Original 1920's ice cream trikes supplying real Devon ice cream
Vikky Anderson• Sept. 10, 2017
"We just wanted to say thanks so much for such lovely ice cream and service at our wedding. The way you set everything up just looked amazing, and we have had nothing but compliments from our guests about how much they enjoyed the ice cream and the extra treats! It was a really lovely touch and we are so glad we decided to have you there.
So thank you so much for everything!
N and S"
Vikky Anderson• Sept. 2, 2017
"Just a message to say THANK YOU very much for your wonderful services on the day of our wedding. The ice creams went down an absolute treat and the tricycle looked so pretty and magical!! We wish you much future success and will highly recommend you!
Lucy and Michael"
Vikky Anderson• Aug. 19, 2017
"We wanted to follow up and say a huge thank you to you and your team for coming and serving such delicious ice creams on our big day. Thankfully the sun came out! Our guests all really enjoyed your flavours and we have since received lots of lovely comments about how tasty the ice cream was.
You were a pleasure to work with throughout the planning process and one of our favourite suppliers. Thank you."
Services From Icicle Tricycle
Ice Cream Trike - 2 Hours Serving
- What services do you offer?We offer award-winning Farmer Tom's ice cream and sorbets all served from one of our original 1920s ice cream trikes.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We don't require electric so are very versatile as to where we can set up.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?The trikes can each hold up to six flavours (standard flavours are dairy vanilla, double chocolate, chunky ginger, mint choc chip, strawberry and honeycomb). Any of the standard flavours can be changed.for a small fee. Please see the website for details.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Real Devon ice cream, sorbets, strawberries and cream, frozen yoghurt (please contact).
- Do you offer special menus?We offer ice cream, sorbets, strawberries and cream. Please contact if you have any specific requirements.
Serving ice cream for weddings, parties, corporate events, summer fairs