Ian Burnett Photography
Precious moments....captured forever.
What do you require from your wedding photographer ? Experience, great value for money, unobtrusive on the day, contemporary and reliable?
If these are the qualities you are looking for in a wedding and portrait photographer then please request a quote! I'm based near Romsey in the beautiful Test Valley and I cover from Bournemouth to Winchester to Windsor to Brighton.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography, Portrait photography
- What does the wedding package include?The main package includes an A3 album and two A4 parents album, plus all the images on a USB stick. The two other packages are digital only and images for both are presented on a custom USB stick
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Relaxed and informal "reportage" style
- What kind of technology do you use?Latest Nikon professional DSLRs, lenses and flashes
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes - 3XM client galleries
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?4-6 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?Yes
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I have one assistant who is also a full time photographer
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes
Full photographic coverage from getting ready to the First Dance.