Hurst Impressions Photography
Welcome to Hurst Impressions Photography. We are Lee and Jane, a married couple of sixteen years and full time professional photographers specialising in wedding, portrait and event photography. It is a real privilege to be in the position of making people happy through our passion of photography. Together we make the ideal photography team, we have a unique style and approach that combines a methodical and technical eye for detail and composition, with the emotional awareness, flair and artistry needed to really capture those natural, real and honest moments.
Daniel Hume• 30 Jun 2018
"Lee and Jane made our day. it was a pleasure working with them from start to finish. Everything was so personal and genuine. I love people people with integrity and passion. Nothing was too much trouble and the result was they brought a calmness to the whole day.
The photos are unbelievably good and my only complaint is how on earth can we pick our favourites out when they are all so amazing . I don't think they missed a shot all day. We had great fun going through all 1200 photo's. Yes 1200 (...
Anonymous User• 2 Nov 2018
"Having worked with Lee in another life, I knew he and Jane would be perfect for my wedding. They are literally the nicest couple ever. They met with us before a few times to make sure they knew exactly what we wanted and always brought along samples. They stayed in touch and always made us both feel like their number one priority.
On the day itself, Jane was great at calming my nerves and and both were great at the venues. We have so many great shots and we’re thrilled with the results.
Nazli and Dannii• 30 Sep 2018
"Lee and Jane were absolutely wonderful photographers. Even from our initial meeting with them we knew we wanted them to photograph our wedding and we couldn’t have been happier with our choice.
They are both wonderfully kind and friendly people who made us both feel really calm and relaxed and like we had known them forever. We are both kind of shy so it was really nice to feel so comfortable!
On the day they were so helpful and incredibly patient, with lots of our guests mentioning how g...
Julie and Adrian• 16 Jun 2018
"Lee and Jane are a wonderful team and very friendly. They listened to what we wanted and delivered with spades. The pictures are amazing and they have constantly kept us up to date with progress before and after our special day.
We would recommend Lee and Jane to everyone for any occasion.
Julie and Adrian"
Diane Davis• 29 Jun 2018
The photographer we had booked let us down 3 weeks prior to our wedding. A friend recommended Jane and Lee. They visited us at our home, they came as strangers and left as friends! They listened to us and visited the wedding venue prior to the day to ensure that they knew where the best shots would be. Their professionalism shone throughout the whole day. All our friends remarked on what a fantastic couple they were and how they certainly 'earned their money'. They were quiet and unobtrusiv...
- What services do you offer?At Hurst Impressions Photography we specialise in wedding, portrait and event photography. Weddings: Our approach is simple, we want to create images that reflect who you are. We compose stylish images that capture timeless moments, pictures that tell a story, an unobtrusive documentation that re-tells the story of your day as it unfolds and can be reflected upon years after the event as if it were yesterday. Our documentary style of photography means that we encapsulate the atmosphere, excitement and true emotions experienced by you and your guests throughout the day. We offer a variety of both set and bespoke wedding packages tailored to meet your specific needs. Portrait: Our lifestyle and portrait photography sessions are tailored to meet your particular needs and are designed with flexibility in mind. Whether you are an individual, a couple, a pregnant couple, a family or even a family with pets, we are able to offer bespoke packages moulded to your requirements. The key to a fantastic portrait session is having fun and feeling relaxed in your environment. We are not clock-watchers and will not rush one of our portrait shoots, this is your time, the session finishes when we all agree that we have captured everything we set out to achieve. Events: No event is too large or too small. Your event could be held within a Community setting, as a Group Performance, Fashion Show or School Prom. Pretty much anything at all, however, one thing remains consistent, our style and approach to shooting. We will capture the fun and natural moments that make your event memorable. There is no set format for an event, so it’s better to create a bespoke package specific to your needs.
- What does the wedding package include?Every wedding is a personal and unique experience and should be a representation of your style and character, we are therefore more than happy to discuss a bespoke package to meet your individual needs. However, as a guide our Full Unlimited 'Platinum' Wedding Package includes: As many pre-wedding consultations as needed - an informal chat to get to know each other so we have an understanding of exactly how you would like your special day to be covered. Visit to the ceremony and reception venues - it’s all about preparation and planning, our chance to share ideas and together create a unique package just for you. Full Day Photography - always two photographers to ensure we capture every special moment of your day. There are no time restrictions, we are yours for the full day. Bridal and Groomsman preparation and details. Arrival to the Venue - groom, guests and bride. Documentary images of the service. Natural photographs capturing those special moments when you and your guests are relaxed together. Traditional group shots, as many or as few as you would like. Bride and Groom photoshoot, a chance to be creative. Reception, from arrival and those candid moments through to first dance and into the evening when everyone lets their hair down. Highlights slideshow created from your high resolution images, expertly edited and set to music, capturing your day from start to finish in 6 tantalising minutes. Private Password Protected On-Line Gallery - A space for you to view and select images as well as making digital downloads, printed images and wall art purchases available to your guests. All images are hand processed in stunning high resolution for printing as well as web friendly versions for web and social media use, presented to you on our personalised USB and presentation gift box. Designer Hand Bound Photo book - Your wedding story presented in a stylish, high quality album designed to your specification. We will work closely with you to create a stunning, easy to view album that you will love and cherish forever (or £375 credit towards any other photo book package).
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We focus 100% on your special day and wouldn't want to jeopardise the quality of our service by taking on more than one wedding in a day.
- What style of photos do you take?Our documentary style of photography means that we encapsulate the atmosphere, excitement and true emotions experienced by you and your guests throughout the day. We love to observe people and their interactions with each other, these are the times to capture the all important fleeting moments, the expressions, the quirks, the laughter and the enjoyment as these really form an authentic representation of how the day felt during that moment in time. We are committed to telling your story by carefully merging our contemporary documentary style with glimpses of the traditional where needed. We understand that some traditional shots still form the foundation of the day, however, our approach enables us to produce personal, unique and artistic images that have true depth and meaning that will prove to be truly timeless.
- What kind of technology do you use?We both use the latest, top of the range Canon 5D Mark IV cameras. We have range of quality lenses including the super fast 50mm f1.2 and 24-70mm f2.8 and 70-200mm f2.8 zoom lenses. We also use wireless flashes to capture the fun on the dance floor and have additional lighting available should we need it.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Our on-line gallery is an integral part of our website. Each private gallery is password protected and created to suit your particular needs, either simply to view images and select your favourites or to allow your family and friends to purchase digital downloads, prints, canvases and various other available packages. Payments are made through a secure on-line checkout. All our clients receive a personal online gallery, however, you decide on the features you would like to be made available.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?On average photographs will be ready within 2-3 months (during the busy wedding season), however, we will post a sneak preview of selected shots on our password protected gallery within the first 2-3 weeks. We carefully edit each individual image to the highest quality in a variety of styles, so this takes time as we often shoot over 2000 images.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Ultimately we retain the copyright to the images taken on the day, (this is our only protection against further editing of the images taking place), however, you are granted limited personal licence to print and upload images as you wish.
Our approach is simple, we want to create images that reflect who you are. We compose stylish images that capture timeless moments, pictures that tell a story, an unobtrusive documentation ...