House of Harmony is a 4-piece function band based in Derby offering high-quality live entertainment for your wedding, party or event. Formed at a mutual friend’s wedding when each one of us was asked to play at the wedding reception. Intended as a one-off gig, the enjoyment of playing together resulted in the creation of House of Harmony.
Kate Gee-Finch• 1 Sep 2018
"A fantastic lively band, with a great selection of songs, old and new! The band members were good fun and really worked with the atmosphere of the wedding guests to make it a brilliant evening!
Everyone was up singing and dancing till the end with not a spare space on the dance floor! Personable and bold !"
Emily Pratt• 1 Sep 2018
They were amazing. Best wedding band I’ve heard in a long time!
Eden Peppercorn• 1 Sep 2018
The only thing that could match their talent was their energy! Fantastic musically in such a range of songs and had the whole reception up and dancing (And lovely people to top it all off)!
Emma Ingleton• 1 Sep 2018
Lively and joyful music that was perfectly pitched to the crowd at the event. Outstanding vocals mixed with very talented musicians. I hope to hear them again at another event soon. Wonderful entertainment that put really got you dancing!
Tonya Monk• 1 Sep 2018
We had the joy of attending our goddaughters wedding where they kept us on the dance floor all night long! They are a band that want to celebrate with you… a group if incredible musicians who don't disappoint. They are fun to dance & listen to & sound awesome! The dance floor was never empty all night. We didn't want them to stop entertaining us with their fabulous playlist. Would definitely recommend them… such a talented bunch!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Mostly wedding receptions and milestone birthday parties.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank transfer, cheque or cash
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 x 50 minute sets (roughly 2 hours with a break).
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes!
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- How much space do you require?18 x 15 feet is normally more than enough!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We normally offer the learning of 1 special song as being included in the price.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Roughly 20 minutes between sets.
9 to 5, Dolly Parton
Ain’t No Mountain High Enough, Marvin Gaye
All about that Bass, Meghan Trainor
All Star, Smash Mouth
All The Small Things, Blink 182
Are You Gonna Be My Girl, Jet