I am a small boutique sweet shop based in Southsea, Portsmouth. I love all things sweets and strive to create the best sweets table for your event or party. Each table is personal to the clients with details added to enhance themes and colour schemes. Customers ideas are key and act as my inspiration. I communicate with the client at every stage of the table planning and value opinion and suggestions.
- What services do you offer?I offer sweet tables, sweet cakes and am open to any suggestions the client may have.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Unfortunately no but am happy to travel to any venue within reason.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Any preparation takes place prior to the event in my shop premises.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?I like to work very closely with my clients to ensure that their sweet table is unique to them. Sweets can be provided to match colour scheme or theme as well as dietry requirements.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?My sweet tables are as individual as the client. My shop stocks UK sweets as well as American Candy so a mixture can create a real spectacle.
- Do you offer special menus?I can adapt my sweet table to match any requirements the client may have. Including dietary, vegan and vegetarian options.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?I can provide a sweet cake as a wedding cake for clients wishing for a unique option. These cakes can be any size or contain any chocolate or sweet variation requested. My most popular size is a 2 tier cake but can be made as large as 3, 4 or 5 tiers. It can be a more affordable option to a standard wedding cake and can be made at very short notice.
- What is included in the menu?UK Sweets American sweets Homemade sweets
Sweet Cakes ( Cake made entirely of sweets no cake involved. 1 tier, 2 tier and 3 tier available as standard but I do love a challenge.)
Sweet cones and favours
Event decoration and planning.