Home Cuisine Catering LTD
Welcome to Home Cuisine Caterers, we offer a private catering service for all private, business and corporate catering needs.
Home Cuisine caterers was established in 2000 and has gone from strength to strength, we offer full catering services that range from private dinner parties, hot and cold buffets, wedding catering and private dining at your own home and much much more.
We also offer all forms of location catering, catered BBQ's or on-site film and television set catering, we can also offer a complete range of consultancy from kitchen development to relief chefs for the catering and pub trades.
Home Cuisine also offers cost effective catering solutions for corporate and directors dining, all private functions, music events and festivals, V.I.P. entertainment and all social dining needs and cookery lessons for kids, Get in contact for informal chat about your catering needs.
Claire• Feb. 3, 2018
Excellent communication, responded well to requests for personalised menu. Looking forward to them catering the event
Tina Martin• Oct. 28, 2018
"Many thanks for the wonderful Dinner party food, ""Everyone loved it, Thank you, we all said that we will use you again around our houses"" Thank you both once again, Tina"
Andy Edmonds• Sept. 15, 2018
“We were looking for an in-house chef to serve up a special meal for our dads 60th... we landed on our feet with Home Cuisine Catering; the evening couldn’t have been more perfect. The food was spectacular and the portion sizes were huge! Karl made sure dietary needs were considered and cooked everything to a schedule we were happy with. And to top it off, the kitchen was spotless afterwards. Highly recommended!”
Ed Ogonek• Aug. 19, 2018
"Hi Karl -
Many thanks for our fabulous family meal at Abbots Cliff House. Every step of the way, this was a great experience - from our initial contacts, to selecting a customized menu, to the food preparation, service and clean-up. The taste, quality and presentation of our meal was all that we could have wished for - including our vegetarian and meaty options. You and Caroline helped make our family reunion extra-special and truly memorable. We would highly recommend your catering services for any occasion.
All the best,
Ed and Donna Ogonek
PS Best wishes for future successes as you grow Home Cuisine Catering!!"
Annabel Wigoder• July 23, 2018
"We hired Home Cuisine Catering for a music video shoot in Dungeness. They were very good communicators leading up to the shoot, turned up in good time, and were really calm, friendly and professional which made a very full-on production day much easier! They provided excellent veggie options and the cold salads menu was particularly good - would highly recommend to any crews shooting in the area.
HEAD OF DEVELOPMENT
Stephen & Phillipa Pigney• July 20, 2018
"We have finally got back to normal after our wedding!
I just wanted to say that the BBQ was absolutely fantastic. Everybody has said the meat/fish and the salads were excellent which is why everything went! It was not only the BBQ which was a success - both you and Caroline provided excellent service and quietly got on with everything whilst the party was in full swing.
One of the quest has already asked for your details which I have gladly passed on and I really hope they do get in touch. I would certainly recommend Home Cuisine to anyone and would be very happy for you to copy this email to your web site.
Philippa and Stephen"
- What services do you offer?Cold Buffets, served or drop and leave. Hot buffet, served or drop and leave. Private dinner parties. Funeral and wake catering. BBQ catering, Wedding catering. Party buffets. kids party catering. Picnic hamper delivery and catered picnics. Graden parties. Afternoon teas. Ethnic catering. Vegan catering. Vegetarian Catering. Event catering. Business catering / Corporate event and Ofiice catering.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?We do not offer Banquet Venues but one of our close working collegues can assist you.
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We can cook for you both On-site and Off-site.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We like to work closly with our clients so we are always prepared to change and adapt our menus to suit our clients required tastes.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Our cuisine range from classical British to French, Italian, Spanish, Mexican, South American, Jamaican, Thai, European Indian and generally most other cuisines from around the globe.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes, we can provide specialist menus which include, gluten free, vegan, Vegetarian, we can accomodate any food allergen and intollerance issues, you just need to let us know what you need.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?We can offer custom baked wedding cakes through one of our specialised catering partners.
- How does the open bar work?Open Bars facilities are available on request with deposit and sale or return purchase options available.
- What is included in the menu?Copries of all our menus and whats included are available on request.
The services we provide are as follows:-
Cold Buffets, you can have these served or we can drop them off, set everything up and leave you to enjoy your food, we also offer waitress and waiters to set-up, serve and clean down for you.
Hot Buffets, probably best to have one of our highly trained staff on site to look after things for you, again, we arrive, set up, serve and clean down.
Fully Catered BBQ'S, we can cater bbq's from small friends & family gatherings to much larger out door weddings and hog roasts, all served with your selections of sides and cooked just the way you want.
Private dinner parties, specializing in this field, we can offer custom, tailor written menus for the more intimate gathering, great food, great prices, just sit back and let us take the strain.
Our chefs have catered some of the world greatest locations and we are proud to say that we have been able to cook for everyone from the Royal Family to the top names in the music and business world and enjoy nothing more than delivering the same standards to anyone who books us.
Wake and Funeral catering, Funeral and wake buffets
Unlike any other caterer, Home cuisine catering offer a discreet and flexible service whenever required.
Losing a cherished one can be very difficult and organising a funeral unlike normal party buffet catering can be a real hassle at this time of great stress. Home cuisine catering understand this and therefore endeavour to do whatever we can to make the organisation as easy as possible, even though these events are nearly always arranged very last minute
Home cuisine catering can offer either a drop off service where we arrive, lay your food, dress your food and leave or a more formal catered service with a waiter or waitress attending to your guests every need at this difficult time, we do our utmost to minimise stress and make the process as smooth as possible.
Several past clients have chosen to have the wake, after the funeral service itself, at a family members home or at a larger village or church hall – we are able to provide a service at mostly any venue and one that suits the occasion with professionalism and respect.
New for 2018, Picnics and drinks, choose a location, select one of our picnic and drink selecions, give us a time, we will then come and set up, serve and help deliver that special moment for you and your special guests.