Hollie Haines, is the perfect addition to any wedding, part or event. Her unique and folky take on well known songs both old and new will make your event that extra bit special.
Anthem Review• 28 Sep 2016
With her emotionally charged and brilliantly reflective lyrics, Hollie Haines as managed to turn folk/rock melodies into delicately balanced pieces of art.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?For every hour of playing I require a 20 minute break
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes! My set list are the standard songs I will play however I can take up to 3 extra requests
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, parties, celebrations, but I can play any event that needs live music.
- How long do you play for?I can play anywhere from a few songs to 2 hours (with a small break in the middle)
- How much space do you require?Very little, I can be placed wherever I am needed within a venue.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have my own PA, not lighting.
A Team - Ed Sheeran
All Of Me- John Legend
Blame It On Me - George Ezra
Bonefire Heart - James Blunt
Bridge Over Troubled Water – Simon & Garfunkel
Budapest- George Ezra
Can’t Help Fall...