Hogs 4 All LTD
Hog Roast Package, consist of the following:
Gas operated Hog roast machine CE approved.
A British organic farm reared pig, accompanied with sage and onion stuffing and homemade organic apple sauce.
Fully qualified chef to cook and serve
Jumbo soft white baps.
Catering tray capacity size 8.5ltr + heat burners (to keep food hot).
Solid plastic table’s 6F x 4F.
Stainless steel napkin holder with napkins.
Sold stylish clear plastic cutlery + tray organizer.
Two million public liability insurance provide.
Condiments included, Heinz Tomato sauce, Heinz mayonnaise, Heinz mustard, homemade hot sauce and salt + pepper.
We can supply jack fruit for the vegetarians (It looks like pulled pork with the same texture but it's a fruit) so they don't feel left out. We are the only company supplying this product. Which cost £3.45 per head
Salad, Rice, Pasta, Noodle dishes options are also available if required. (Just let us know...
- What services do you offer?We can provide hog roast, Specialist BBQ's, Jack fruit for veterinarians, Hot jacket potatoes. We are a bespoke company and we design the package to your needs.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?unfortunately not as we only visit our customers venues
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?With the BBQ's we do cook on site. Hog Roast we cook at our unit and bring it to your venue still nice and warm, ready to serve
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?We are a bespoke company and we design the package to your needs.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?We are a bespoke company and we design the package to your needs.
- Do you offer special menus?We are a bespoke company and we design the package to your needs.
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?unfortunately not as its not our expertise
- How does the open bar work?No Bar provided
- How long do you serve the foodOur serving time is for two hours which gives your guests plenty of time to come up and get the food prepared
- Can our packages be upgradedYes. Our packages can be changed right up to two weeks prior your event when the final deposit needs to be paid
- Do we need to supply anythingAll we require is a power source for a short time to heat up some water
We are a bespoke company so our services are your needs. Our expertise is Hog Roasts & BBQ's