Offering a full catering service to all locations in and around north wales from buffets, formal occasions and a full hog roast service-personal chef hire. Every detail on dietry requirements are fully taken into account. Full contact is available as soon as bookings are confirmed.
The chef supplies all fresh ingredients , prepared freshly made food in your own environment and even washes up before leaving. Waiting staff are also available.
Ivy & Carol• 22 Mar 2019
Fabulous food made even better by Sean and his lovely wife. Private chef for the evening on our dolly’s break away in Wales. Can’t recommend highly enough.
Liz• 27 Feb 2019
Great service, very reliable and very tasty food. Would definitely recommend this service.
Jon Nield• 27 Dec 2018
Fantastic at everything they do, nothing is too much trouble, even when I made last minute big changes.
Their team are second to none, very professional and knowledgeable of all things food and drink, Sean and his team personalised our menu at request and matched wines to each course as well our guests commented that it was one of the best dinner parties they had ever been to.
We can’t wait to have a large event within our family as Sean and his team will be our only choice.
Mark Tobin• 1 Jun 2018
Great people & great food
Gaynor• 21 Mar 2019
Amazing experience, delicious food, delightful people cooking for us. Very professional and super friendly. I had the best steak I have ever tasted. Thank you for helping to make such a memorable evening. xxx
- Do you offer special menus?Yes again, this would be discussed with the clients on ANY specific meals they would require- we do offer a hog roast service - min 80 people We can offer young adult menus to for the little ones in your party, starting from £5.00
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes certainly. I feel it’s part of the Unique experience I provide. If on any occasion this is not possible I can provide a mobile catering unit or the food can be prepped ina 5* rating environment and brought in in cool boxes/ hot boxes.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Certainly is. Every menu is discussed upon the client being happy .
- What is included in the menu?THIS PRICE INCLUDES ... The ingredients The chef's travelling fees The cooking of the dishes The service The washing up
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Certainly. We have an in house cake maker who has 5* reviews.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?British, Mediterranean Organic, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Yes , we can arrange Marquee options . Living in a superb rural part of North Wales this natural country side has beautiful settings
- What services do you offer?For me the most important aspect or skill for any chef is to be able to cook well: it is better to master that first then move on to experimenting with more modern techniques and presentation. That said, my style reflects good cooking that allows appreciation of good produce. Be adventurous sometimes it’s easier for food to be natural and rustic whe the dish and occasion is well complemented.
- What services do you offer?For me the most important aspect or skill for any cook is to be able to cook well: it is better to master that first then move on to experimenting with more modern techniques and presentation. That said, my style reflects good cooking that allows appreciation of good produce. Be adventurous sometimes it’s easier for food to be natural and rustic whe the dish and occasion is well complemented.