Offering a full catering service to all locations in and around north wales from buffets, formal occasions and a full hog roast service-personal chef hire. Every detail on dietry requirements are fully taken into account. Full contact is available as soon as bookings are confirmed.
The chef supplies all fresh ingredients , prepared freshly made food in your own environment and even washes up before leaving. Waiting staff are also available.
Mrs Emma Staines• Dec. 14, 2019
So pleased we chose Sean for our evening, he was perfect!
The meal was absolutely amazing and Sean is lovely, he made us all feel very comfortable as we'd never done this sort of thing before.
Portion sizes were spot on and presentation second to none.
Highly recommended by all, thank you again.
Sue Haigh• Nov. 9, 2019
A fantastic way to celebrate a 60th birthday. Sean and Kelly were excellent and prepared and served the most excellent food. Additional requests were no problem at all. I have no hesitation in highly recommending them for any event.
Janet Newman-Carty• Nov. 8, 2019
Sean and Kerry were fantastic throughout the whole process! The communication prior to the event was great - we were able to discuss the arrangements by phone or email, and Sean was happy for us to determine the menu. The quality and presentation of the food was excellent. We can highly recommend HMD Catering for a friendly and professional service.
Vicky Dawkins• May 25, 2019
Sean cooked us an amazing dinner. The food was excellent and Sean was a sociable, friendly chef.
Ashley Taylor• May 18, 2019
Sean and his lovely wife turned up on time and were so friendly! They instantly got stuck in amongst the Hen Party chaos and delivered a delicious and well curated buffet for myself and 21 other hens! Would 100% recommend using HMD catering in the future - it really helped us to add the wow factor to our weekend! Thanks Sean!
Liz• Feb. 27, 2019
Great service, very reliable and very tasty food. Would definitely recommend this service.
- What services do you offer?For me the most important aspect or skill for any cook is to be able to cook well: it is better to master that first then move on to experimenting with more modern techniques and presentation. That said, my style reflects good cooking that allows appreciation of good produce. Be adventurous sometimes it’s easier for food to be natural and rustic whe the dish and occasion is well complemented.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Yes , we can arrange Marquee options . Living in a superb rural part of North Wales this natural country side has beautiful settings
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes certainly. I feel it’s part of the Unique experience I provide. If on any occasion this is not possible I can provide a mobile catering unit or the food can be prepped ina 5* rating environment and brought in in cool boxes/ hot boxes.
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Certainly is. Every menu is discussed upon the client being happy .
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?British, Mediterranean Organic, Gluten Free, Vegetarian, Vegan
- Do you offer special menus?Yes again, this would be discussed with the clients on ANY specific meals they would require- we do offer a hog roast service - min 80 people We can offer young adult menus to for the little ones in your party, starting from £5.00
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?Certainly. We have an in house cake maker who has 5* reviews.
- What is included in the menu?THIS PRICE INCLUDES ... The ingredients The chef's travelling fees The cooking of the dishes The service The washing up