HissyFit is a 5 star rated function band with a mission to fill the dance floor. We cover frequently played radio songs and popular dance tunes from the last 40 years, with the majority of our songs being from the Year 2000 onward. We like to keep our set list current and strive to deliver versions of newly released and classic songs that will be familiar to all our clients and their guests.
If you are looking for a high quality, professional band to entertain the guests at your event please get in touch. We're waiting for your call!
Charlie Leigh• 14 Jul 2018
"The band was exactly what we had wanted, very professional and got everyone up on the dance floor to enjoy the night with modern music - The lead singers voice is perfect! Set up early and was happy to wait a couple of hours until we were ready after speeches which did go on slightly longer than expected. Also provided music in between and before they played.
Highly recommend and anyone looking for a band for a wedding/ corporate function - these are the ones to pick!
Thank you ever so much ...
Stewart• 5 Jan 2019
very good, music was great and very accommodating, got everyone up dancing and was good fun, anyone who is looking to get a party started, then HissyFit come highly recommended, Thankyou, everyone loved it..
Jane - Yacht Club Xmas Ball• 8 Dec 2018
Just wanted to say thank you for a fantastic evening last night at our Black Tie Xmas Ball. Numerous people commented on the quality of the sound and lovely voice of the lead singer and the overall performance of the band. I would be very happy to be contacted if anyone needs a personal reference about your work as I would be keen to recommend you.
Sarah N• 26 Apr 2017
Great band, beautiful voice (the singer!). Come back soon!
Ryan (Events Venue)• 23 Dec 2016
Great songs that you don't get to hear played live very often. Lovely people to deal with and that's why we'll keep asking them back!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will take a single break of of 20 mins (minimum) for a 2 x 60min set or two x 15mins (minimum) for the 3 x 45mins.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, we will always find a way of reproducing your song.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - PAT certificate runs January - January.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Brand new 32 channel digital PA (plus a sound engineer). A variety of stage lights, smoke machine, etc.
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 x 60mins or 3 x 45mins
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, PayPal, Cash
- Who are your previous clients?Private individuals and UK based companies.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties and Functions
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Professionalism, experience and our 'can-do' attitude.
- What are the highlights of your career?At HissyFit our career has been one continuous highlight!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A professional five piece party band delivering high quality 'power-pop' songs from the past 15 years to current chart hits.
- How much space do you require?We can squeeze into 4m x 4m if we have to!
2 x 60 or 3 x 45mins of songs plus music before, after and during the intervals. Full digital PA and lights plus a sound engineer.