HissyFit is a 5 star rated function band with a mission to fill the dance floor. We cover frequently played radio songs and popular dance tunes from the last 40 years, with the majority of our songs being from the Year 2000 onward. We like to keep our set list current and strive to deliver versions of newly released and classic songs that will be familiar to all our clients and their guests.
If you are looking for a high quality, professional band to entertain the guests at your event please get in touch. We're waiting for your call!
Stewart• 5 Jan 2019
very good, music was great and very accommodating, got everyone up dancing and was good fun, anyone who is looking to get a party started, then HissyFit come highly recommended, Thankyou, everyone loved it..
Charlie Leigh• 14 Jul 2018
The band was exactly what we had wanted, very professional and got everyone up on the dance floor to enjoy the night with modern music - The lead singers voice is perfect! Set up early and was happy to wait a couple of hours until we were ready after speeches which did go on slightly longer than expected. Also provided music in between and before they played.
Highly recommend and anyone looking for a band for a wedding/ corporate function - these are the ones to pick!
Thank you ever so much a...
Stephanie• 17 Nov 2018
HissyFit played at our Grand Charity Ball in November for 153 people @ McDonald Botley Park Hotel Southampton.
The set up was just amazing with lighting to match our theme. I spent ages looking for a band that didn’t sound like the normal function or rock-like band. I wanted something modern and contemporary and these guys fit just that. They sound amazing and the singer is just incredible. They had everyone on the dance floor which really made for an unforgettable night. Not to mention so ...
Sarah N• 26 Apr 2017
Great band, beautiful voice (the singer!). Come back soon!
Justin• 4 Aug 2018
Booked these guys and girl for my wife’s surprise party, last minute change of venue also... They were set up and ready on time and they do exactly what they say they do, play upbeat songs that everyone loves, huge set list and very professional! Kiera has an amazing voice and the band can certainly play. Next big party we have they will be our first call! Thanks guys.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We will take a single break of of 20 mins (minimum) for a 2 x 60min set or two x 15mins (minimum) for the 3 x 45mins.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Of course, we will always find a way of reproducing your song.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes - PAT certificate runs January - January.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes. Brand new 32 channel digital PA (plus a sound engineer). A variety of stage lights, smoke machine, etc.
- How long do you play for?Typically 2 x 60mins or 3 x 45mins
- How can event planners pay for your services?Bank Transfer, PayPal, Cash
- Who are your previous clients?Private individuals and UK based companies.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Parties and Functions
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Professionalism, experience and our 'can-do' attitude.
- What are the highlights of your career?At HissyFit our career has been one continuous highlight!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A professional five piece party band delivering high quality 'power-pop' songs from the past 15 years to current chart hits.
- How much space do you require?We can squeeze into 4m x 4m if we have to!
2 x 60 or 3 x 45mins of songs plus music before, after and during the intervals. Full digital PA and lights plus a sound engineer.