Two chaps called Ray who sing, sax and sway like no other band ! We are a live swing, saxophone, jazz duo that have been performing in the North West for over 20 years. When we play saxophone this isn't just A saxophone; we play tenor, baritone, alto, soprano and clarinet !!
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Saxophone and vocals duo providing sophisticated listening music or songs to get you singing and dancing along !
- What are the highlights of your career?Played live on Radio and at some fantastic venues, Stately halls, galleries, festivals but our highlights are always playing at weddings and special events. We are often called years later to play at anniversaries and christenings which are always an honour.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Most acts in our genre are usually solo sax players or good vocalists, we offer both !
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, special occasions, corporate, vintage and restaurants
- Who are your previous clients?Couples, Hotel chains, Pub chains, car dealerships, restaurants
- How can event planners pay for your services?30% Deposit on booking, then on the day of event, cash or bacs payments accepted
- How long do you play for?Usually 2 sets of 45 minutes but we aim to be flexible depending on the event
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?We usually take up approx 3 x 2.5 metes but we can be flexible and take up slightly smaller space if the venue necessitates.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes we will try and play any special requests given to us no later than 3 weeks before the event.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We usually take a break after the first set for about 30 minutes but we will be flexible depending on the venue and function ( for example if there is a food course being served or prepared presentations)
- Can you use the house PA ?Not always we would need to liaise with the venue
- How much time do you need to set up ?If easy access around 45 minutes, ideally we would also need to sound check as well
- Can you play for longer ?As we design our sets to build as the event goes on we prefer to pre arrange rather than on the night
Duo providing a range of live saxophone and vocals. Two sets of live music. Available for weddings, restaurants, parties, corporate events and much more- venue permitting !
Set list includes; Misty, Mr Bojangles, Sway, Mac the Knife, Jump jive and wale, Summer wind, Girl from Ipanema, Summertime, Zoot zoot riot, Georgia on my mind, Buzz me blues, Choo choo chaboogi, Reet petite and gone, Let there be love, Straighten up and fly right, Mini the moocher, Green onions, Fly me to the moon, Ain't misbehavin, Witchcraft and Just a gigolo as examples.