I am an experienced children’s entertainer and face painter based in Hemel Hempstead. I am DBS checked for your peace of mind and hold public liability insurance for up to £5,000,000
- How long do you need to set up?10-15mins
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes I’m insured for up to £5,000,000
- What experience do you have working with children?I have previously taught music in secondary and primary schools and have 2 children of my own. I volunteer with the scouts association too.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes and I subscribe to online updates
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No, but from experience -more than 40 children will require an additional entertainer so please mention this when booking.
- Are your paints safe for use on the skin?Yes, I only use good quality face paints designed for use on the skin. I use paints such as DIamond FX, Superstar, Tag, Silly Farm, Global and Snazaroo
- I have sensitive skin Can I still be painted?Yes of course. I am happy to offer a patch test on the elbow or behind the ear. Some paints are more pigmented than others so I would use a lesser pigmented brand such as snazaroo in this instance.
- I don’t like face paints what else can I have?I offer glitter tattoos suitable for. It’s and girls and I also offer temporary ink tattoos.
Children’s entertainment, including games with prizes, dance alongs, sing alongs. balloon twisting, basic magic.
Face Painting, Glitter Tattoos,