Helen the Vintage Singer specalises in 1940's jive and swing, with 1950's rock n roll and a little 1960's motown magic. Singing to custom tracks played through her own PA equipment, she can turn up to any event and bring it to life with her vintage music.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I can work that pout entirely based on the clients request. I can sing through a whole event with no breaks, do create shorter set lists and break as and when.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, if you request in advance of the event.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have all my own PA equipment, no lighting.
- Who are your previous clients?NHS Frimley, Lou Lou's Vintage Fair, Collectif Clothing, Biggin Hill air show.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Vintage Fairs, weddings, shop parties, Gala Dinners, Vintage parties, Dinner dances
The Andrews Sisters, Elvis Presley, Little Richard, Chuck Berry, The Puppini Sisters, Post Modern Jukebox and many more.