Hi, my name is Ed Gorochowski, I run Hedgehog Photographic and operates mainly across the South West of England but have accepted assignments across the UK. I'm a full time professional photographer who has been capturing beautiful wedding images for more decades than I would like to admit. My clients say I'm professional, have friendly manner and put everyone at ease, I also ensure I deliver to the highest standards. My home patch covers Somerset, Dorset, Devon, Avon and Wiltshire, but have traveled further for clients who appreciate my work.
Hanna• Aug. 3, 2019
Five stars services in every aspect. It was absolute pleasure to share our special moments with Ed. Communication was seamless, he's very approachable, accommodating, friendly and the photos - we were speechless when we received them a week or so after the event - he captured so many priceless moments an emotions that escaped us! We could not have asked for a nicer person with better skills ! Thank you so much Ed, absolute pleasure meeting you and enormous thanks for our breathtaking photos!
Susan Moynihan• May 12, 2018
"Ed arrived at the event early as agreed so he could monitor the venue and obtain shots from the best locations. He was very good at getting candid shots and I have no doubt that when the photos arrive they will be excellent.
He is a very nice person and I absolutely have no hesitation in recommending him."
Rachel and Clive• Nov. 6, 2017
We would highly recommend Hedgehog Photography. Ed offered a friendly, efficient and professional service tailored to our specific needs. The photo's exceeded our expectations in both quality and the shots that were captured. Photo's were online and ready for viewing within the week and Ed always replied to messages and emails. We feel that we had very good value for money and would definitely use Hedgehog Photography in the future.
Carol• Nov. 6, 2017
I chose Hedgehog photographic to take the photos at my wedding and reception after seeing his work at a friend's wedding. Ed was very thorough in the run up to the day, ensuring we had two meetings to confirm exact requirements and to talk me through everything. On the day he was nothing but brilliant, discreet but clear in his instructions, slick and organised, and made two very camera shy customers feel at ease. The resulting photos are wonderful, I can't fault anything - I would not hesitate to highly recommend. Excellent value for money too.
David• Nov. 6, 2017
Ed was really great, very friendly yet professional and his photography was of a fantastic standard. He helped to make our day the occasion that it was. Highly recommended.
Alison• Nov. 6, 2017
Ed met with myself and my husband before the wedding to establish the style of photo we were looking for and was very attentive to our requests. On the day he made everyone feel relaxed and totally captured the mood on the day. Many of the photos taken were very natural and people did not even realise that he was snapping away! The set of photos were absolutely beautiful and have absolutely told a story from the start of the day till the end. Ed produced the photos very promptly and to a very high standard. I cant fault his services and would undoubtedly use him at any future events, Highly recommended.
Services From Hedgehog Photographic
Extended Wedding Package
Full Day Wedding Package
Standard Wedding Package
- What does the wedding package include?Whatever you need. My basic offerings provide DVD/USB sticks containing full resolution images together with reproduction rights so you can source your own prints and do whatever you wish with the images. A private password protected on-line web gallery is also provided for family and friends to view images and order prints if required. If you want an album I can supply all the top quality professional albums on the market and these are priced separately and can be ordered before or any time after the wedding.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?Never.
- What style of photos do you take?This is always the clients choice and I make sure I understand their preferences at any pre-wedding meetings/sessions. Most couples like a variety of formal, informal and candid images.
- What kind of technology do you use?For most weddings I take several full frame cameras, 3 to 4 professional grade lenses, two or three radio controlled flashes and two tripods. Depending on the wedding and customer requirements some or all of these will be used. I use Photoshop for post processing every single image to ensure top quality professional results. I can provide images in any number of ways depending on customer preferences and include CDs, DVDs , Flash memory sticks, downloads from on-line galleries as well as prints, digital slide shows for TV/ipad/smart phone viewing and the usual canvas boards, acrylic blocks and albums.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Private on-line galleries for viewing all images in colour and B&W. Prints can be ordered directly from the on-line gallery. Direct downloads of image files can also be provided if requested by the couple.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Wedding images are normally available about one week after the wedding. In cases where a long all day wedding has produces over 1000+ deliverable images then this may take a few days longer as there is no post processing short cuts to achieving professional grade images.
- Do you send all the photos taken?There is no limit to number of images and every one is post process to professional standards and included in the supplied DVD/USB Stick.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?Most of my commissions need only one photographer, but I can provide a professional colleague to help at a wedding when I need to be in two places at once! Its important that a couple gets the photographer they meet and book, so I normally work alone as its the only way I can guarantee artistic integrity.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes. Its never happened in 35 years but there is always the first time! In such a case I would ensure a colleague would stand in but would ensure all the post processing was done by myself... as much of the 'magic' happens at this stage.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I always like to have the option to use one or more images from some weddings to advertise my business and this is outlined on my booking form. However, there have been times when 'security' or 'privacy' is an issue or couples may want to keep things low key and in those cases I have removed any rights to publication on my booking form.
- When is full payment requiredNot until after the wedding and on delivery/collection of images. This means that my 'Photographic Vouchers' can be put on a couples wedding wish list so guests can help to reduce or even eliminate wedding photography costs.
I offers a range of photographic services to the general public and businesses. These include wedding, portrait, event and commercial photographic work. Flexibility is key and services can be tailored to match budgets.