Harbour Lights Band
A Six piece band playing Fiddle, melodeon, concertina, banjo, electric bass and 30s style percussion.
We can provide a caller or work with one provided by the organisers.
The band play for a regular monthly dance club in Woodbridge and can add song spots if required.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Frolicksome fun for every age group.
- What are the highlights of your career?Playing at Folkeast and Sidmouth Folk Festivals and playing at the Sage in Gateshead
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We can provide a flexible evenings entertainment including some song spots when required
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, Charity Fund Raisers, Celebratory events of all kinds and Folk Festivals
- How can event planners pay for your services?In Cash
- How long do you play for?Three and a half hours maximum ( including a break) Times for each event arranged with the organisers
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?No lighting Fairly Basic PA so always happy to use a better in -house PA when provided
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?No
- How much space do you require?Enough room for 6 players and caller
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?We are happy to try to play any tune requested providing it is within the genre of music we play. A tune request in advance of the event is easier to fulfil
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?20-30 minutes after around 90 minutes of a performance. But this is flexible and can be arranged with the organiser to fit in with their event timetable.
Barn Dances & ceilidhs
Background traditional English folk music tunes for events and celebration parties