Before becoming a photographer I worked in events for ten years. I co-ordinated, administrated and delivered everything from conference to training seminars, and from concerts to theatre shows. It's this intricate knowledge of being on both sides of the lens that enables me to provide an efficient and opportunistic service - I'll get the snaps that others may miss, because I can anticipate where I need to be for what's coming next!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I do not cover weddings.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?I do not cover weddings, so no!
- What does the wedding package include?I do not cover weddings.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?In the case of unforeseen circumstances I will do everything in my power to ensure that the quality of your event photography is not affected. I have a small network of trustworthy colleagues that I can call upon to take my place.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I work alone, though I have a strong network of reliable contacts to reach out to should an extra pair of hands be required.
- Do you send all the photos taken?When shooting hundreds of images in a dynamic environment, it's inevitable that many will be out of focus, unflattering or just plain uninteresting! Employing a professional photographer means that a degree of quality control is exercised before the images reach you. For this reason, not all images will be sent.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?It depends on the event. An event a couple of hours in duration will usually be processed within a day or two. Longer events require further processing time. I can work to most deadlines and this will be agreed at the time of booking.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?A private gallery is available to review images before completion. This can be made public, or restricted to those only with the URL, whenever you feel appropriate.
- What kind of technology do you use?I use Fujifilm and Canon cameras.
- What style of photos do you take?I offer a range of edits - naturalistic, high contrast, hyper-realistic, and cinematic. Samples can be provided as illustrations and I will only complete the editing of the images after agreeing a suitable style with you. I'm happy to advise you on this decision as certain events lend themselves better to different editing styles.
- What services do you offer?Event photography - general (indoor & outdoor) Conferences & workshops
Free preliminary meeting
Event photography (general - indoors and out)
Conferences & workshops
Networking events & business shows
Comedy gigs, concerts, theatre shows and other nightlife