Self drive and chauffeur driven classic car hire
Anonymous User• 13 Apr 2019
"The driver drove down a gap that could not fit the car. It was obvious too. He scraped the car on a wall backing out and then it took ages to get the bride to feel safe enough to get in it.
It became the talk of the wedding. It was such a shame. Unfortunately I would not recommend without the reassurance that the drivers were capable of driving them. The car was beautiful when it turned up and then we had to completely rearrange the already planned out photos with the car because of the damage...
- Type of vehicles?Classic Cars
- About the fleet?Cars from 1950's to 1980's
- Is the car chauffeur driven?Yes
- Is there a minimum rental time?4 hours
- Is there a maximum rental time?4 hours
- Are there any additional services?Self drive hire
- Do you charge per hour or per event?Both