Grin & Smirk Wedding Photography
We are a wedding photography duo from Nottingham. We came up with the name ‘Grin & Smirk’ because since we met 5 years ago, that’s pretty much all we do... We have fun, laugh, smile, grin and smirk. We are Patrick and Julie, husband and wife and we both share a deep love for photography. We wanted to start a business that allowed us to work together creatively and follow our passion, so ‘Grin & Smirk Photography’
- What services do you offer?Natural, relaxed wedding photography
- What does the wedding package include?A get together over a cuppa to chat about your big day and photographs 2 Photographers Online gallery and a beautiful slideshow to share online Your photos (500+ digital high resolution images) with licence to print
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No chance! We're with you all day!
- What kind of technology do you use?We use full frame pro Canon cameras and L-Series lenses for the highest quality results possible.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?There will be an online password protected gallery available within 4 weeks of your wedding day.
- Do you send all the photos taken?We take over 4000 photographs on the day. We then edit these down to tell a story of the whole day. These images need to be processed, colour balanced and cropped to make them look stunning. No photoshopping, just minor tweaks to get the best from the shots. You'll end up with approx 800 photographs that we know you'll love.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?'Grin & Smirk Photography' are a team. We always work together on every job. 2 sets of creative are better than one!
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Because there are 2 of us, in unforeseen circumstances there should at least be one of us available. We also have a network of great photographers to call upon if needs be.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All the photographs we take, we have rights to use them for our own publicity only. We would never sell the rights to any one else for advertising or other promotion. Our clients also have rights to do whatever they want to do with them.
Grin & Smirk came about because we knew we could create better, more exciting, artistic and fun wedding photography than the traditional, run-of-the-mill style that we're so used to seeing. We create ...