Grazia String Quartet
Grazia Strings are one of the UK's leading string groups. We are an exciting crossover group and play classical and modern music on acoustic and/or electric instruments. We are available for hire as a solo, duo, trio or quartet for anyone looking for exceptional string players for their special occasion.
From large corporate events, weddings and restaurant openings, to small parties, our quartet or trio will provide the perfect musical experience to enhance your memorable day. With a large repertoire of music to choose from, we will make sure the music is perfectly tailored to your occasion.
James Fowler• 9 Aug 2019
Grazia String Quartet were fantastic playing at our wedding. The music was excellent, and they were very professional. We couldn't be happier.
Steve Bass• 30 Jul 2017
They were excellent. I'd wanted background for the first set whilst guests were talking then they changed dress and tempo for the lively second set. Many guests told me they had enjoyed the performance. I would happily hire them again when the occasion merits.
Laura• 7 Sep 2019
Ines and all of Grazia Strings were fantastic. Really enjoyed the music. Thank you all! :)
Steve Clarke• 6 Oct 2018
"Everyone loved the music our trio played. They were a great addition to the ambience and, dare I say, class of the event.
Fiona Harris• 6 Jun 2018
We had these lovely ladies to play at our daughter's wedding, they were amazing, everyone loved listening to their music. From first contact, communication has been very good, and I would definitely recommend them.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We serve pretty much any kind of event - from large corporate events, weddings and restaurant openings, to small parties.
- How long do you play for?For as long as you like!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We can hire this if necessary.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- How much space do you require?We need a space of 2x3 metres and armless chairs.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we usually make our own arrangements and are happy to arrange your favourite song!
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We like to have one 10 min break every hour.
Adagio - Albinoni
Air from the Suite in D – Bach
Aria Queen of the Night – Mozart
Arrival of the Queen of Sheba – Handel
Ave Maria – Gounod
Ave Maria - Schubert
Canon – Pachelbel