Grazia Strings are one of the UK's leading string groups. We are an exciting crossover group and play classical and modern music on acoustic and/or electric instruments. We are available for hire as a solo, duo, trio or quartet for anyone looking for exceptional string players for their special occasion.
From large corporate events, weddings and restaurant openings, to small parties, our quartet or trio will provide the perfect musical experience to enhance your memorable day. With a large repertoire of music to choose from, we will make sure the music is perfectly tailored to your occasion.
Steve Bass• 30 Jul 2017
They were excellent. I'd wanted background for the first set whilst guests were talking then they changed dress and tempo for the lively second set. Many guests told me they had enjoyed the performance. I would happily hire them again when the occasion merits.
Steve Clarke• 6 Oct 2018
Everyone loved the music our trio played. They were a great addition to the ambience and, dare I say, class of the event.
Camilla Wood• 1 Dec 2018
We have recently booked Grazia Strings for our wedding. I was really impressed with how they sounded and their choice of music was exactly what we wanted, they played a mixture of modern songs as well as old classics and film music. Their communication was excellent from the start, they were very quick to reply and answer all our questions. Thank you so much!
Lucy Crye• 18 Nov 2018
Grazia Strings, you were just beautiful. The song as I walked in blew me away and all the way through the music was tingly and gorgeous. We loved you, very professional. You did an incredible job. Thank you for being part of our most memorable and cherished day. Thanks again.
Fiona Harris• 6 Jun 2018
We had these lovely ladies to play at our daughter's wedding, they were amazing, everyone loved listening to their music. From first contact, communication has been very good, and I would definitely recommend them.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We serve pretty much any kind of event - from large corporate events, weddings and restaurant openings, to small parties.
- How long do you play for?For as long as you like!
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?We can hire this if necessary.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes!
- How much space do you require?We need a space of 2x3 metres and armless chairs.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We like to have one 10 min break every hour.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes, we usually make our own arrangements and are happy to arrange your favourite song!
Adagio - Albinoni
Air from the Suite in D – Bach
Aria Queen of the Night – Mozart
Arrival of the Queen of Sheba – Handel
Ave Maria – Gounod
Ave Maria - Schubert
Canon – Pachelbel