Grazia Electric Strings is one of the North West’s leading ensembles in session work. Based in Manchester, the female string quartet was founded in 2013 and is composed of graduate music students at the prestigious Royal Northern College of Music.
They are highly experienced and have made appearances in high profile events and worked with artists such as Gregory Porter, Ollie Murs, and Claire Teal. They have performed at various prestigious venues including the Royal Albert Hall, The Sage at Gateshead, Manchester Town Hall or Liverpool Philarmonic Hall.
Their electric string performances are a great way to entertain your guests. They will meet your exact requirements and devise a unique performance for each booking. This consists of a high energy performance of current and well loved pop songs, mixed with popular classical music to create a stunning and memorable set for your guests The girls play on electric instruments at weddings, corporate events, balls, charity event and privat...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Our talented electric string performances are a great way to entertain your guests. We will meet your exact requirements and devise a unique performance for each booking.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We provide a bespoke service and adapt our performances to each event we play at, so we make it unique and special!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?In the past we've done weddings, functions, corporate events, balls, bollywood, graduations.
- How can event planners pay for your services?We accept bank transfers or cheque/ cash on the day.
- How long do you play for?We have a variety of 20 minute high impact sets with coreography.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?A minimum space of 2m x 3m x 1.5m (but we can accommodate)
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Definitely - We make our own arrangements of any songs our clients may request.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?Ideally a 5 minute break per set.
Kashmir Introduction - Led Zeppelin
Viva la vida - Coldplay
Mr. Brightside - The Killers
Uptown Funk - Bruno Mars
Shut up and Dance - Walk the Moon
Sweet Child of Mine - RHCP
Crazy in lo...