Fast-paced, fun, and flabbergasting are just a few of the words that could be used to describe Graeme’s close up magic. Whether it’s for a birthday, private party, or a corporate event, Graeme will create a truly memorable experience for your guests.
Newcastle magician, Graeme Shaw is one of the busiest magicians in the UK. 90% of his bookings come from recommendations and word of mouth. He has performed at most venues across Newcastle and the North East and travels all over the world. In fact even OTHER MAGICIANS book Graeme to perform at their events.
Graeme s fast pace and visual magic style make him one of the best table magicians in the Newcastle Upon Tyne area. Graeme will mix with your guests during the drinks reception or will perform at each table giving each table a unique experience. He even returns most watches!.
Graeme has been performing magic since the age of 9. He started working at Magicbox (one the worlds best magic stores) when he was just 15 and now part ow...
Sachin• 3 Nov 2018
It was an amazing evening and Graeme kept young n old spell bound. Would definitely recommend him..had an A*****performance that we all loved it!
Keith Hanson• 13 Feb 2018
"Graeme turned up on time, was excellent with all the guests and kept all entertained for the period which he was booked.
Would certainly recommend him to other people"
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No Graeme has done shows for two kids to thousands at holiday parks etc
- Are you DBS checked?Yes
- What experience do you have working with children?Lots, Graeme works a lot with children and performs close up magic for kids at Newcastles RVI hospital childrens cancer wards once a month
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes
- How long do you need to set up?Five minutes
- How many people will you perform for?During close up usually around 10 people at a time, but anything from one person to large groups
- Will your magic suit my event?Yes magic suits almost any event and can be customized to suit!
- What type of magic do you performClose up magic mainly. Stage magic and family magic shows
- How long is the act?Usually 1 -2 hours
- Do you do open-air acts?Yes, often perform at outdoor fairs and corporate events
Graeme performs with cards, coins, and anything he can find in his pockets. Your guests become a part of the magic as their watches and rings vanish from right under their noses. And they’ll be sure t...