GRACE GEORGE is a British female vocalist based in St Albans and North Devon who accompanies herself with guitar, piano and the loop pedal. Grace has been gigging for 7 years (full time for 2 years). Although she always prepares a set list, she often takes requests from the audience if the venue/circumstances of the occasion are appropriate. This ensures that those watching are having as much fun as she is!
Grace graduated from a Performing Arts school in 2016, with training and experience in the Entertainment Industry, she is now working as a full-time musician performing when and wherever she is able!
Grace lives to entertain!
Stowford park• 30 May 2019
Grace was a excellent all
Rounder a fantastic singer and got a lovely personality, she was the best act that we have seen all week and would love to see her again when we visit x 5 star rating well worth seeing her x thanks for a fantastic night grace xx
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Restaurants, Bars, Pubs, Private Functions such as... Weddings, Work Parties, Birthday Parties, Social Parties, Mason Events,
- Who are your previous clients?Pizza, Pots and Pints (The Charles Wells Chain across Hertfordshire, Bedfordshire and Buckinghamshire). Cafe Rouge (a monthly residency), Ruda Holiday Park COAST RESTAURANT - Parkdean Holidays, Many other Weddings and Private Events.
- How long do you play for?Two 45 minute sets, however, I'm happy to play for longer on request.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes I have my own PA but don't bring lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?I have Public Liability Insurance.
- How much space do you require?It's always nice to have lots of space to perform in, but if need be, I have squeezed into very small spaces before!
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?ABSOLUTELY.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I take one 10-15 minute break.
I tend to begin with an acoustic set to introduce the audience to my voice, then in the second set I use my Loop Station and make the performance more upbeat to encourage dancing (if it suits the venu...