Grace Elliott Photography
My style is contemporary reportage with traditional story telling, all done with professionalism, a smile and a helping hand. I capture the emotion, the big moments , the small ones and all the ones in between. What I offer as a wedding photographer is a friendly face on your big day, I like to get to know you prior to the wedding day so that I can build a relationship that enables me to capture the photographs you really want of your wedding day. I’ll make sure I learn about your family and who’s really important so that when you look back at your photos you’ll see the people that mean the most to you.
I love to hear your ideas and to work together to create something beautiful. I will brainstorm with you to create some great concepts for the pre wedding shoot and the wedding day to make sure your photos reflect your personalities. I have been photographing weddings since I was 19 – I fell in love with the emotion, the drama and the excitement and here I am 9 years later still loving...
- What services do you offer?Wedding Photography Pre wedding photography Family Photography Christenings
- What does the wedding package include?The starting collection includes : A pre wedding meeting and reconnaissance of your wedding venue. All day coverage from Morning preparation until the first dance. USB of the high resolution images or album. A password protected online Gallery, a movie DVD and 20 Thank you cards. We also offer collection with parent albums, signature frames and books, pre wedding shoots, airbrushing and rainy day insurance.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?A mix of candid, reportage and traditional.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon D3X, Nikon D700, Nikon d300s and top of the range lens and flash guns
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes we have an online password protected gallery and order system.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?The photographs take around two weeks to edit so they are usually ready for when you return from honeymoon.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?It depends on the size of the wedding, there is also an option to add a second photographer
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?We have a circle of professionals that work together if this circumstance was to arrive.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes but couples can request to opt out.
engagement shoot / pre wedding shoot
trash the dress