Gourmet street food specialising in steak frites served on location at a range of events from 'Arturo' our 1973 vintage Renault Estafette.
Premium Sirloin steak matured to 21 days for tender, succulent taste. All comes via an ethical breed programme that is Red tractor, DEFRA and British Quality Standard approved gold award winning beef; seasoned, seared in skillets to your personal preference.
The frites we use are of the highest quality and taste, cooked in Rapeseed oil, also gluten free.
Paul• 29 Nov 2017
Hi Matt and Tina
Thanks very much for your amazing food today. I’ve never had so many positive comments. We’ll certainly be using you again.
Ian• 29 Nov 2017
The steak frites itself were wonderfully cooked, beautiful meat, crisp fries and at a price that everyone can afford.
- What is included in the menu?Meat is cooked to order, there are accompaniments and optional sauces
- How does the open bar work?Either an open tab or guests pay themselves
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- Do you offer special menus?Our food is gluten free and we provide vegan and vegetarian alternatives
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Classic french and british
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes we offer a bespoke service
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Possible
- What services do you offer?Premium mobile hot food catering, with additional bar f required
21 Day Matured Sirloin Steak served on a bed of Belgian shoestring Frites, with optional scratch made accompaniments and sauces. (All our food is naturally gluten free-GF)