Gourmet street food specialising in steak frites served on location at a range of events from 'Arturo' our 1973 vintage Renault Estafette.
Premium Sirloin steak matured to 21 days for tender, succulent taste. All comes via an ethical breed programme that is Red tractor, DEFRA and British Quality Standard approved gold award winning beef; seasoned, seared in skillets to your personal preference.
The frites we use are of the highest quality and taste, cooked in Rapeseed oil, also gluten free.
Ian• Nov. 29, 2017
The steak frites itself were wonderfully cooked, beautiful meat, crisp fries and at a price that everyone can afford.
Paul• Nov. 29, 2017
"Hi Matt and Tina
Thanks very much for your amazing food today. I’ve never had so many positive comments. We’ll certainly be using you again."
- What services do you offer?Premium mobile hot food catering, with additional bar f required
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?Possible
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?Yes
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes we offer a bespoke service
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Classic french and british
- Do you offer special menus?Our food is gluten free and we provide vegan and vegetarian alternatives
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?No
- How does the open bar work?Either an open tab or guests pay themselves
- What is included in the menu?Meat is cooked to order, there are accompaniments and optional sauces
21 Day Matured Sirloin Steak served on a bed of Belgian shoestring Frites, with optional scratch made accompaniments and sauces. (All our food is naturally gluten free-GF)
Any Side to Create A Meal
Marinated Portobello Mushrooms
Belgian Shoestring Frites
SAUCES choice of:
Peppercorn Sauce, Salsa Verde, Herb Butter