Gopal’s Curry Shack owners Heather and Mel started cooking together in 2011 when they started a Supper Club. They are both united in their passion for good food and their love of Indian flavours and spices. They established Gopal’s Curry Shack 2 years later and have been bringing their creative, vibrant dishes to weddings, parties and street food events in the West Country and beyond. They pride themselves on working alongside the client to produce a menu that is just right for the occasion.
They are committed to using local, seasonal and organic produce and combine it with the flavours and spices of India. All of their dishes are vegetarian, most are vegan and the majority are gluten-free.
Gopal’s Curry Shack’s mission is to make and share delicious Indian-influenced foods that make people smile and to do all this with the lowest possible impact on the planet. All their food is served in compostable containers and we supply compostable cutlery and napkins too.
Gopal’s Curry Shack won the ‘Best Vegetarian’ award at the Bristol Good Food Awards in 2018 and also featured in Waitrose Weekend as one of the ‘Top 10 British Street Eats’ in 2014, so they definitely know what they’re doing! Spice up your event and book Gopal's Curry Shack today.
- What services do you offer?Vegan and vegetarian Indian streetfood for weddings, parties and events.
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?No
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?We usually bring food pre-cooked that simply requires heating up and rice cooks in our rice cooker
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes, of course. We pride ourselves on being able to cater for most tastes and dietary requirements.
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Vegan and vegetarian Indian streetfood.
- Do you offer special menus?Yes. If you have a course or a dish in mind we can tailor our menu to suit.
Vegetarian and vegan event catering for any occasion.