Gooey Events Limited offers chocolate making workshops from our Livingston venue.
We also now have a SLIME ROOM catering for all kinds of kids events and parties but also great for team building activities.
Corporate events offer all kinds of team building to reward days, they are bespoke so we can tailor to exactly what you need.
School visits are topic based like Charlie and the chocolate factory or fair-trade, we will offer the children to make their own chocolate ‘pizza’ they will make a poster in teams, do a presentation of their poster, get a fair trade talk, have a discussion about different chocolate and also have a chocolate quiz
Workshops offer various themed events like ‘unicorn day’, Christmas, Easter, Halloween and other types of events around the year, feel free to check out the website to see what’s on also
We have twin chocolate fountains
Mobile workshops and parties are charged individually
Gooey Events limited• Nov. 10, 2018
"“Thanks to Alison and her team, the kids rated their slime making party,
10 out of 10”"
- What services do you offer?Slime Making Parties and Events, Chocolate Making Parties and Events, Chocolate Making Hen Events, Corporate Team Building Events, Chocolate making structure building, slime making, STEM, School visits, Special needs group visits,
- Do you offer a venue for the banquet?YES we have a workshop
- Do you cook in the same location as the banquet?no cooking required - microwave & sinks only
- Is it possible to adapt/modify the menu?Yes
- What kind of cuisine do you offer?Chocolate & kids Tea Parties, slime making parties with kids tea parties, sausages, sandwiches, sausage rolls
- Do you offer special menus?No
- Do you also offer a wedding cake?N/a
- How does the open bar work?N/a
- What is included in the menu?Please see our menus for breakdowns
- How long do you need to set up?Depends on the event
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes £5 million
- What experience do you have working with children?PLENTY!
- Are you DBS checked?Disclosure Scotland (enhanced)
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no
Slime Team Building
Corporate Events and team building
Afternoon Tea (in our workshop only)
Hen / ladies afternoon or evenings
Community Group Visits (brownies, cubs, youth groups etc)
Children’s birthday parties
Special needs groups