Glittercreep Face and Body Art offers bespoke body art for all types of events including festivals, children's and adult's parties, weddings, corporate events, family fun days and more.
We pride ourselves on attention to detail, quality artistry and professionalism.
- How long do you need to set up?Between 15 minutes and half an hour - depending on whether we are required to bring out own gazebo.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes.
- What experience do you have working with children?I am an experienced painter, and have past experience working in a teaching capacity.
- Are you DBS checked?No, face painters do not as standard hold DBS checks, as a new one would be needed for each job, and we are not left alone with children at any point. Parents or an appropriate Guardian should be available to supervise children during painting. If a DBS check is still required, then the client is able to request this for their specific event.
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?We can paint between 8-15 children an hour, depending on the complexity of the designs.
Services include face painting, freehand glitter tattoos, freehand temporary ink tattoos, airbrush tattoos, hair stencilling, festival glitter and theatrical makeup.
We can also offer a custom de...