Your Disco requirements are very important to us, The Glitter Ball Disco specialise in playing a great mixture of instantly recognisable music from classic tracks to the modern tracks of today, Our DJs are very approachable for those ''Have you got the one that goes like this ........'' Moments, if you have a particular genre or style of music in mind simply let us know and we will play the tracks that that suits the occasion and play the music you want to hear.
Depending whether you choose to supply a written play list or provide a selection of your own music recorded to a USB stick (our personal preference) the Glitter ball Disco will endeavour to play as many of your requests as possible, alternatively if your preference is to leave the music choice to the DJ, We will promise to play a fantastic mixture of the most tried and tested music, guaranteed to pack your floor at the event.
Clare• June 23, 2018
The disco was fine when they eventually got to the venue. He called Saturday morning to confirm and said he would be at the hall for 5.30 to set up. By 6.30 still no disco. Tried mobile multiple times with no response. Rang landline and was put on divert and then blocked. By 7pm I was seriously worried as to where he was, no call to inform me of any change. Continued to try mobile. Then my friend called using her mobile and he answered informing us that the disco van had been involved in an accident, he had to find a trailer, collect items from damaged van and get to us. I was very stressed for this few hours and had to call friends to help with a back up plan. The party was due to start at 8pm. He finally showed up at 7.45. Didn’t start playing music til 8.30 but offered no discount for the inconvenience and late start. It would have been considerate for him to have called me to let me know what was going on. He did play lots of good music but lights were a bit of a letdown.
charlotte james• Nov. 3, 2018
they were asked not to play any heavy metal, but refused guests requests to play oasis songs, insisting they are heavy metal. they played several songs more than once. and had to be told by guests to stop playing so many christmas songs. requests for very popular songs were ignored because they didn’t seem to have them. i would never use them again, nor would i recommend them.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?yes
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?full public liability insured and PAT tested
- What style of music do you offer?all music types
- Is it possible to request something that's not in the repertoire?yes
- Do you do open-air acts?yes
- How long do you need to set up?one and a half hours
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?yes
- What experience do you have working with children?DBS checked carried out many school discos and children's birthday parties
- Are you DBS checked?yes
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?no
the Glitter Ball Disco provides the following services
- Disco Hire
- Wedding Disco Hire
- Children's Disco Hire
- DJ Hire
- Disco Birthday Package hire
-Music Quiz Nights
Family Fun Horse Racing Nights