We're a 5 piece rock covers band - perfect to make your upcoming event the special night you always dreamed about! We've been playing music together for ten years and have a wealth of experience in playing weddings and parties. We aim to make your event a night to remember with killer tunes to keep the dance floor rockin' all night.
Services From Glass Ceiling
Wedding Reception - Rock/Pop Covers (5 piece) 2 X 45 Minutes
Rock/Pop Covers Party Band (5 piece) - 2 Hours
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:A complete party band - pop and rock covers from the '70's to 2010's.
- What are the highlights of your career?Making it through ten years together as a band (despite starting families and relocating)
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?We're a group of life-long friends and the fun we have together shows in our performance. Fun is infectious and our audiences catch it too!
- What kind of events do you usually serve?We usually play weddings and parties with the occasional public gig to support local charities.
- Who are your previous clients?Our previous clients are mostly private individuals who've booked us for their special events at venues including the Ashdown Park Hotel and Rumbolds Farm, but we've also repeatedly been hired by Sumner's Ponds, played local festivals, pubs, Institutes, leisure centres and even back gardens!
- How can event planners pay for your services?Online bank transfers or cash please!
- How long do you play for?That's up to you! Our standard is to play for 2 hours in total, usually over two sets of an hour each, however timings can be adjusted to suit your event.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes, we're fully self sufficient on both sound and lighting.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?The full band needs 3m x 4m, however if your venue has a more restricted space we may be able to play a guitar only set which avoids space taken up by keyboards.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?If you wish us to include a specific song, you are more than welcome to let us know what the time of booking.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?We normally take a 15 to 30 minute break in between sets. This is completely flexible depending on how you want to structure your event.
- How far would you travel for an event?Normally we limit travel to 100 miles from Horsham, West Sussex. The prices quoted in our standard packages cover the cost of local gigs, and we then charge mileage for those further afield.
We've got a long repertoire, so we can tailor our set list to suit your event and make sure everyone has a great night.
We play songs from the '70's (and sometimes earlier) through to the noughties, from Take That to AC/DC. Our set list is fun and varied with no two shows the same! Some of our favourites include classic dance floor fillers by Queen, Coldplay, Robbie Williams, Oasis, Blur, Muse, Madness and The Bangles to name a few!