Guitarist Giulio Romano plays a wide range of songs and genres including: Jazz,Latin,Motown and Pop all arranged for solo guitar.
It is the perfect touch of elegance that you may require for your event and a great background act for dinners and receptions
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?I normally take a 15 minutes break in between sets but I am flexible
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?I always do my best in order to please every client,so please let me know if there is a specific tune that you wish me to play and if it is possible to arrange I will make it happen.
- How much space do you require?Minimal space as it is just me with a small amp and a guitar
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes I do
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?I have a portable PA (150W) or a guitar amp that I use depending on the situation If the event has many guests or if it takes place in a big venue PA must be provided by the client
- How long do you play for?I normally play 1x60 mins set but happy to do either 1x45 / 1x60 or 2x30 / 2x45
Fly Me To The Moon
Night and Day
There Will Never Be Another You
The Nearness Of You
Georgia On My Mind
All Of Me
But Not For Me
Have You Met Miss Jones