Incredibly talented female vocalist Ginny has performed throughout the UK and abroad offering her versatile vocals and performance to any given occasion. Her impressive range of vocal ability along with a wide variety of genres enables her to create a performance to suit a diverse audience from Rock and Rollers to Beautiful Ballad Babes.
Whilst Ginny is a very sought after vocalist often fronting for numerous bands, she has the stage presence to command an audience weather singing solo, in production shows or performing her Adele tribute show.
Her influences are vast and she enjoys changing the styles of songs to bring a new life to any era from 50’s classics to modern day hits. Whilst Ginny is regarded as an exciting soloist in the midlands she also takes her performance to every area of the UK performing at corporate events, charity functions, care homes, festivals and private parties.
Ginny is also a songwriter and creates a wonderful ballad folk and indie style to her stories when performing her material. Studied Creative and Performing Arts at Liverpool Hope University she is also a trained creative performer. Ginny comes with her complete PA system.
Ginny studied creative and performing arts in college and professionally trained at Liverpool Hope University. Events performed include weddings, private function parties, birthday celebrations, agency bookings, holiday production shows, charity events, funerals pubs and restaurants. Fronted function bands, lead vocals in showtime productions, created Adele tribute and a recording artist for original material for music producers.
During her studying years Ginny also became involved in Musical Theatre productions and performed in shows such as RENT, LITTLE SHOP OF HORROR and adaptations of SHAKESPEARIAN PLAYS.
Adele, Madonna, Arctic Monkeys, Aretha Franklin, Tina Turner, Billie Holiday, Dionne Warwick, Whitney Houston, Nina Simone, Céline Dion, Ella Fitzgerald, Debbie Harry, Alanis Morissette, Etta James, Stevie Nicks,Sophie Ellis-Bextor, Christina Aguilera, Led Zeppelin, ACDC, Natalie Imbruglia, Annie Lennox, Shania Twain, Beyonce, Janis Joplin, Tracy Chapman, Amy Winehouse, Norah Jones, Alicia Keyes, Dolly Parton, Joan Jett, Gwen Stefani and there are many more.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Female Vocalist from Northamptonshire specialising in solo performances for weddings and private functions.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Waterloo festival.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Extensive range from 40's to modern music including all genres with a degree of performing arts and 5 years of circuit experience.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private functions, charity events and care home bookings.
- Who are your previous clients?Shout Promotions Echo Studios Mad Dog Casting Married couples Care Homes A variety of pubs and clubs across the country.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Paypal, direct debit, Cash in hand
- How long do you play for?average of 2 x 45 minute sets, can perform for longer if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Depending on service required as can offer solo - 5 piece band.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15-30 minutes between sets.
- How far are you willing to travel?55 miles included in pricing, extra milage will be additional cost.
- How far in advance would I need to book your service?Average of 6 months but last minute bookings may be avaibule upon request.
Background music played as your guests arrive and take their seats
Song of your choice whilst the bride walks down the isle
A song or music played whilst signing the register
A song of your choice whilst you walk back as husband and wife
Song choices can be performed live
Casual background music played whilst guest meet and greet
Relaxing background music with wedding breakfast
System available for use for speeches
Bespoke entertainment packages available
Music provided whilst your guests arrive
Your chosen song played or performed live for your first dance (also provided for father daughter dance)
Live performance set list provided or chosen by you.
Up to 90 mins of live vocal performance
YOUR DAY YOUR WAY
Rock, Jazz , Blues, Soul, Acoustic, Ballads,
Female solo singer
Female singer along with accompanist guitarist/pianist
Duo performances and or Band option
Pre celebratory parties such as engagements, hen dos, stag dos, anniversaries
Having a themed wedding? Soundtracks provided to the theme of your wedding whether it be vocals or background music, for example Pulp fiction, Moulin Rouge, Forest Gump, Chicago, James Bond and many more
FOR A PERSONAL TOUCH
A personalised song written for your occasion please ask for more details