Incredibly talented female vocalist Ginny has performed throughout the UK and abroad offering her versatile vocals and performance to any given occasion. Her impressive range of vocal ability along with a wide variety of genres enables her to create a performance to suit a diverse audience from Rock and Rollers to Beautiful Ballad Babes.
Whilst Ginny is a very sought after vocalist often fronting for numerous bands, she has the stage presence to command an audience weather singing solo, in production shows or performing her Adele tribute show.
Her influences are vast and she enjoys changing the styles of songs to bring a new life to any era from 50’s classics to modern day hits. Whilst Ginny is regarded as an exciting soloist in the midlands she also takes her performance to every area of the UK performing at corporate events, charity functions, care homes, festivals and private parties.
Ginny is also a songwriter and creates a wonderful ballad folk and indie style to her stor...
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Female Vocalist from Northamptonshire specialising in solo performances for weddings and private functions.
- What are the highlights of your career?Performing at Waterloo festival.
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?Extensive range from 40's to modern music including all genres with a degree of performing arts and 5 years of circuit experience.
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Weddings, private functions, charity events and care home bookings.
- Who are your previous clients?Shout Promotions Echo Studios Mad Dog Casting Married couples Care Homes A variety of pubs and clubs across the country.
- How can event planners pay for your services?Paypal, direct debit, Cash in hand
- How long do you play for?average of 2 x 45 minute sets, can perform for longer if required.
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes.
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes.
- How much space do you require?Depending on service required as can offer solo - 5 piece band.
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes.
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?15-30 minutes between sets.
- How far are you willing to travel?55 miles included in pricing, extra milage will be additional cost.
- How far in advance would I need to book your service?Average of 6 months but last minute bookings may be avaibule upon request.
Background music played as your guests arrive and take their seats
Song of your choice whilst the bride walks down the isle
A song or music played whilst signing the registe...