GIMME SOME LOVIN' 9 PIECE SOUL BAND,
Frontman, Two female backing singers, Saxophonist, Trumpeter
Dual keyboard player, lead guitar, bass guitar, Drummer (Rowland electric drum kit to control volume in venue)
Keeping Soul Alive in South Wales…And Beyond!
Gimme Some Lovin’ are a 9 piece soul band determined to keep the sounds of the last few decades in your heads and feet! You won’t be able to stop yourself when hearing their heart pumping renditions of James Brown classics or smooching your night away to the old skool rhythm ’n’ blues of Wilson Pickett.
Take a tight and dynamic backing…add a slice of saxophone and a pinch of trumpet…sprinkle with 2 female singers and then top it all off with a front man who will satisfy your soul and there you have it - entertainment at its very best.
Like The Blues Brothers? Love The Commitments? Whatever your musical tastes, this band has it all…they’ll have you wanting more from the very first chord. ...
Rebecca• 19 Aug 2017
"Wonderful testimonial off the bride & groom
thank you Rebekah ,Love GSL xxx
Absolutely thrilled with our choice to have 'Gimme Some Lovin' to play at our wedding!! They were so accommodating, professional and made us feel so at ease throughout the whole process! They made our wedding day, all our guests enjoyed so much they can't stop talking about them! Great entertainment. If you want 5* entertainment that you know will have your guests up and dancing book this band!! Thank you so much f...
Sian Billy• 5 Aug 2017
"I don't know where to begin. This wonderful group of people headlined and event for us on August 5th in Laugharne. They were absolutely fantastic. I cannot express how good they were. If you're organising an event, book them! Communication with them was easy, they turned up on time and best of all they were amazing!! People are asking already if they're going to perform next year! My answer is ""if they're available"" because if everyone realises just how good they are, they'll be fully booked ...
Anonymous User• 10 Jun 2017
Great Band, very professional, get the crowd singing and dancing. Highly recommended, perfect for any party occasion! Give GSL a call - you wont be disappointed.
- Please, describe your act or business in on sentence:Energetic 9 piece Soul & Motown band
- What are the highlights of your career?Highlight so far is playing in the Celtic Manor Resort Wales
- What is your competitive advantage (special features)?All the musicians are seasoned professionals and are note perfect ,the Frontman oozes soul, the girl vocalists have harmonies from heaven
- What kind of events do you usually serve?Coporate events Weddings Festivals around the UK Private party's Big social clubs
- Who are your previous clients?Celtic Manor resort, Newport Oldwalls Gower Swansea Manor park clydach Swansea Neon Newport music venue Etc etc
- How can event planners pay for your services?Via bank transfer
- How long do you play for?2 hrs
- Do you have your own PA and lighting?Yes high specification PA & Stage lighting
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance and PAT tested equipment?Yes
- How much space do you require?4 metres by 3 metres
- My favourite tune is not on your list. Will you be able to play it?Yes if given enough time to rehearse track
- How many breaks do you take? How long are they?One break 20 minutes
2× 60 minutes
1. SWEET SOUL MUSIC
2. I FEEL GOOD
3. MR PITYFUL
4. THESE BOOTS ARE MADE FOR WALKING
5. SHOW ME
6. MUSTANG SALLY
7. RESCUE ME
8. LAND OF 1000 DANCES
9. GET ...