Gill & Gee Media
Located in Worksop, Nottinghamshire, Gill & Gee Media is a company that specialises in wedding videography and photography services for brides and grooms looking for a relaxed experience that captures their big day beautifully. Owners Lou & Seb are the talented team of shooters who are passionate about capturing romantic love stories on film.
Since 2016, this team has been capturing weddings together and had freelanced for many years before that. They offer different video and photo options with services that can include a 5-10 minute highlight video, 30-90 minute feature film (extended edit). everything filmed in HD and coverage from the bridal preparations all the way through to the first dance.
Gill & Gee Media also offers videography and photography services for engagements, which can be combined perfectly with their wedding services. They can combine both photography and videography packages to give you great coverage of your big day.
They would love to hear from you! Please get in touch with this team if you have any questions regarding their services!
Emma & Andy• June 16, 2017
Lou and Seb did our wedding photography and we were so pleased with the results! They were professional and friendly every step of the way, always taking our suggestions on board. No meeting or question was too much trouble for them. We adored our final edited photos and even met to discuss which we'd like in our final album - again, nothing was too much trouble, we went through so many changes but they did all of them! They even helped us to find a good deal on photo albums that matched our budget.
We highly recommend them and wish them every success for the future.
Amelia & Sam• Aug. 25, 2018
Lou and Seb were incredible photo/videographers at our wedding. We were recommended by a relative who also spoke highly of Gill and Gee Media so we knew we wouldn’t be disappointed. From the word go, both Lou and Seb were approachable, supportive and professional. They contacted us throughout our planning journey and communicated with us on a personal and professional level. Throughout our special day they were approachable to all guests and despite our strict timings they were both really flexible and managed to photograph and well as video our special moments. Lou and Seb were so helpful and came up with some great ideas and shots for our ‘rugby theme’ which we are over moon with. The photos and video are of fantastic quality and we have been able to proudly share our memories with family and friends. Thank you for everything you did for us on the best day of our lives, these photos will be cherished forever. We can’t wait to receive our photo book! Professional, personal, creative and approchable! I couldn’t recommend Gill and Gee Media enough.
Kayt & Beth• Aug. 18, 2018
So I just wanna say that for anyone thinking of using these guys for ANY event, look no further!
Both Lou and Seb were amazing and exceeded every expectation on our wedding day! They captured everything that we wanted and more!
They were there when we wanted them, and discreet when you didn’t realise they were even taking photos!
100% recommend to anyone! What a couple of absolute smashers!
Lorna B• June 21, 2019
Lou was fabulous. The wedding video is gorgeous and I cannot wait to show it to my brother (it was a gift to him and his bride). She was very punctual. Arrived before time to check the church out and set up. You didn’t notice her there she was very discreet but got all the shots to make the perfect video. She stayed all day up until the last dance, travelled from church to venue, and even went back to the church for a shot of it which she hadn’t managed to get in the morning. She took us on at short notice as we had previously been let down by someone else. Lovely lady to work with and I would highly recommend to anyone. Thank you Lou!
Matthew Harland• July 27, 2018
Gill & Gee were great - we needed to book quite late and close to the big day but we had no issues they were really responsive to emails, had everything set-up when we arrived, they blended into the background on the day, you almost wouldn't even know they were there but the footage they captured was amazing. My new wife wasn't sure about having video but now she loves the video from Gill and Gee more than the picture - 110% recommend
Heather & Tom• March 30, 2019
We had our wedding last month and had hopes that our video would be good - yet, when we received our video we were blown away by Lou and Seb’s work. We can’t recommend them enough! They were fantastic on the day and we didn’t even notice they were there. We have had countless comments about how incredible the the final product is. We highly recommend Gill and Gee media - such an unbelievable quality to remember our special day by. A professional, wonderful couple... you’d miss a trick not going with these guys!
We cannot thank you enough for making our wedding day so special!
- What services do you offer?Wedding Videography Wedding Photography
- What does the wedding package include?Wedding Videography Includes: -Bride prep -Full coverage of ceremony with audio -Highlights coverage of reception with music overlay (including everything up until and including your first dance) -Full speeches video with audio -5-10 minute highlight video -Fully edited ceremony video -Full speeches video -2 videographers -crystal usb Wedding Photography Includes: -Bride prep -Coverage of ceremony -Group shots -Posed shots -Coverage of reception (including everything up until and including your first dance) -Coverage of speeches -A4 wedding album -Online gallery for friends and family
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?We don't
- What style of photos do you take?Candid style (captured in the moment), Natural / environmental style (photographed/filmed in an outdoor/indoor setting)
- What kind of technology do you use?All formats are digital
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Private online gallery
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Our estimated editing times ar between 4-8 weeks
- Do you send all the photos taken?We pick out the best of the photos/footage that is captured
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?We have a team of two people for every wedding
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?Yes.