I am a freelance event, wedding portrait and commercial photographer based in St Leonards on Sea, East Sussex. My work has been published in global media including The Guardian, Dazed, Vice, FACT Magazine, Caught By The River and has been exhibited in galleries including Tate Modern.
My professional career began as a staff photographer at a large regional newspaper in London. This experience honed my love for meeting and photographing different kinds of people and places and of working with others to tell stories.
I am excellent at shooting quietly and sensitively to record what's going on without getting in the way or causing distraction, yet am fully confident and able enough to command the attention of large groups as and when needed.
While at the newspaper, I received my first invitation to be the official wedding photographer at a colleague's wedding in the beautiful Lake District. He and his wife were really pleased with the photographs and I enjoyed it very much. Since then...
- Where do you work?I am based in sunny St Leonards on Sea in East Sussex but work all around the country and even overseas when asked! I love travelling and to date, have photographed weddings in London, Bristol, Surrey, Kent, Sheffield & the Lake District and events in the UK, Sweden, Denmark, Spain, Croatia, France and NYC!
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?I aim to deliver within 5 days for all shoots except weddings which take longer!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I retain rights to all of my photographs but will never sell photos of you to stock libraries etc. If I wanted to publish any photos from our shoot to magazines or competitions I would ask your permission beforehand. Many of my photos end up published on my own website and social media.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?For an extra cost or included as part of the shoot time and fee, I can upload photos to a Flickr, Facebook album or to my own website depending on your preferences.
- What kind of technology do you use?Nikon & Canon DSLR's, Macs and Adobe Photoshop.
- What style of photos do you take?Predominantly on-location documentary and reportage style photography. I can get very creative with portraits and photography for musicians and bands etc however!
- What services do you offer?Event Photography for families, businesses and charities, Portraits, Head-shots and Personal Branding, Photography for Musician's, Bands, DJ's, Record Labels, Wedding Photography (documentary style), Photography for businesses and creatives, Yoga Teacher Photography,
- What does the wedding package include?I have two very simple packages - 1/2 day and full day which includes hi-res digital images sent by We Transfer or Drop-Box. I can include prints and/or a web gallery at an extra cost and advise on wedding albums etc. Please enquire for prices.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No - one is plenty to focus on!
- What services do you offer?Event Photography for families, businesses and charities Portraits, Head-shots and Personal Branding Photography for Musician's, Bands, DJ's, Record Labels Wedding Photography (documentary style) Photography for businesses and creatives Yoga Teacher Photography
- What does the wedding package include?I have 2 very simple packages - 1/2 day and full day which includes hi-res digital images sent by We Transfer or Drop-Box. I can include prints and/or a web gallery at an extra cost and advise on wedding albums etc.
Portraits / Head-shots
Event Photography - Parties, Restaurant Launches, Gigs, Performances etc
Band, Musician, DJ & Music Producer Photography
Yoga Photography for Yoga Teachers
Photography for Sma...