Geoff Love Photography
Geoff Love Photography has been operating for over 10 years. I’m an experienced photographer based in Newcastle upon Tyne and providing photography services in Newcastle, Northumberland, Durham and across the North East. I pride myself on providing a first class service - excellent photos and enjoyable and hassle free experience. Couples and guests often comment on my unobtrusive and sensitive approach and I specialise in working it’s couple who want great photos but may feel a little nervous about being in front of the camera.
- What services do you offer?Pre-wedding shoot, short and full day coverage, album, slideshow, online gallery, prints, canvases, bridal boudoir.
- What does the wedding package include?All include digital images in hi res via an online gallery. Extras depend on the package selected.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?A mix of candid, documentary and more traditional shots.
- What kind of technology do you use?Full Canon kit with backups.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Yes - personal gallery.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos turned around within a week usually sooner.
- Do you send all the photos taken?Couples will receive fully edited selected images from the day. Usually around 700 for a full day coverage.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I usually work alone but can call on others if needed.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?I am part of a network or photographers who cover for each other in this unlikely event. Never been required yet!
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?I retain copyright. The couple receive a license to print and use their photos online. I only publish the couple's photos with their permission.
Family portrait photography
Commercial, press and headshot photography