Thank you for your visit to my profile. My name is Gemma and I am a
dancer. I love belly dance and latin styles. I perform samba, salsa, belly dance and ballet flamenco. Dance is my passion and it is my aim for guests to enjoy themselves with every performance.
My performances are respectful and family friendly whilst ensuring fun and positivity.
I have been performing professionally for five years and have been dancing since a young age-dance is in my blood! So you can be sure you will be hiring a dancer with experience and who knows how to entertain your guests! I have performed at corporate functions (EE, Panasonic, British Army), hen parties, birthday parties, weddings and hotel events.
I also regularly perform at restaurants in Bristol, Birmingham and Gloucestershire through out the year; I love meeting new people and passing on the joy of dance!
My busy times are summer (June/July/August) and Christmas Parties season (Nov/Dec) so early booking in these times is adv...
- Do you do open-air acts?I can perform in indoor and outdoor events (weather permitting)
- How long is the act?Performances are 20 minutes or 30 minutes or 2 x 20 minutes over a two hour period
- What other services to you provide?I also teach hen party dance classes in a range of styles bollywood, burlesque, salsa, musicals, bellydance and charleston
- Payment termsI charge 50% non refundable deposit paid via PopTop. The remainder 50% can be paid on the day , in advance of the performance by cash or paypal
- What are your pricesShows; £100 for 20 minute performance or, £120 for 30 minute performance or, £150 for 2 x 20 minute performance in a two hour period. Above includes time for photographs and performances can involve audience participation
- Are there any additional costs?I charge reasonable travel expenses (i.e petrol) if the venue is 15 miles away or more from Bristol
- Do you perform for private eventsYes provided is a mixed male/female audience. I do not dance for all male parties.
- How far can you travel?I travel within a max. 60 mile radius of Bristol and/or hour travelling time.
- Can you teach dance classes?Yes I am a qualified IDTA dance teacher. I teach a range of styles including bellydance, bollywood, musical theatre, ballet and latin dance.
- What do you charge for hen party dance classHen party dance class is £10pp for one hour dance style of your choice including certificates for every hen, bottle of bubbly and surprise gift gor bride to be. You will need to arrange venue hire. Minimum 10 person booking.