Emotive & natural photography for fun and unconventional couples. Based in Surrey, available throughout the South East.
Gem produced amazing photos of our big day! The photos came through really quickly which was great. The week after the wedding we got a taster of 5 photos too which was brilliant. All in all the photos we do have are lovely and a brilliant reminder of what was a very special day.
Absolutely love Gems work! She photographed a friends wedding and the photos came out beautifully! I'd highly recommend!
For my son's baptism I wanted pictures, not just by family but a professional so I called upon Gemma and I was not disappointed with the result. We had good weather and a beautiful setting where Gemma worked her magic, she gave us some group photos that were requested but also the natural poses/off guard pictures. Truly stunning, I will definitely be getting Gemma to do more pictures for me in the future -worth every penny and I would recommend her to anyone.
I would thoroughly recommend Gem. Not only did she produce images that I was really happy with but her natural, empathetic and quietly encouraging manner ensured that I felt relaxed and able to allow myself to enjoy an experience that, with other photographers, I had previously found daunting!
I highly recommend Gemma for your photography needs, reliable, punctual, interacts with subjects (human and animal) and gets some great natural shots/moments on camera to create memories to cherish. I will be using her again for some Christmas pictures to capture some family moments to keep. Gem by name and by nature.
Gemma did a fantastic job of photographing our wedding. She was very professional and totally unobtrusive on the day. She managed to capture some incredibly memorable moments for us and we’re pleased to have so many really special photos. Gemma also kindly took the extra time to ensure that we were happy with the end results. Overall, we would thoroughly recommend her based on our experience.
Services From White Crescent Photography
Sweet & Simple~ Wedding Photography
The Essentials~ Wedding Photography
The Full Package + A Bit Extra~ Wedding Photography
The Full Package~ Wedding Photography
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography Engagement and couples sessions Elopement photography Live music photography Festival photography Corporate event photography Christenings, other family occasions.
- What does the wedding package include?All my wedding packages include retouching of final images in my bespoke style and an online download of your finished files. For live music events please get in touch regarding your requirements.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Natural photography, candid, photojournalistic,
- What kind of technology do you use?I use Canon cameras and lenses with a variety of other equipment.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Not currently. Photos are sent via online download once complete.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are completed within 2 months in busy periods.
- Do you send all the photos taken?The best images are provided.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I do all the work myself with the occasional help from an assistant at big events.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All rights remain with myself the photographer.
Intimate Wedding Photography
Live Music Photography