White Crescent Photography
Emotive & natural photography for fun and unconventional couples. Based in Surrey, available throughout the South East.
We held our wedding ceremony and reception in the same venue in Surbiton, Surrey in late October 2015. At every stage, Gem captured the different ambience in the different rooms reflecting the mood. The shots taken were of a high standard. We had a wide range of guests, from a new born to teenagers to the older crowd, and Gem had instinctively captured them in her spontanious shots. The photos looked natural and amazing in addition to the lovely posed family and friend photos. I liked the way Gem captured the lighting with each room. It brings so much colour and depth to the photographs and gave it a professional look. Outdoors, on the Green, Gem did an amazing job again with the autumn colours backdrop. All in all, we had so much fun on the day and Gem captured these emotions very well. We thoroughly enjoyed our photographs and we were thoroughly spoilt for choice which ones to select for our photo albums! I happily recommend Gem for your wedding photography.
Thank you so much for the absolutely beautiful wedding photos! I can't wait to print them off and put them in an album for everyone to see, The photos of Leah are stunning, I couldn't of asked for better, I will be sure to recommend you to everyone.
Gem was an absolute pleasure to work with. We couldn’t have asked for someone more professional. The end results speak for themselves; we are SO pleased with the photos. Looking forward to working with Gem again in the future.
I highly recommend Gemma for your photography needs, reliable, punctual, interacts with subjects (human and animal) and gets some great natural shots/moments on camera to create memories to cherish. I will be using her again for some Christmas pictures to capture some family moments to keep. Gem by name and by nature.
I would thoroughly recommend Gem. Not only did she produce images that I was really happy with but her natural, empathetic and quietly encouraging manner ensured that I felt relaxed and able to allow myself to enjoy an experience that, with other photographers, I had previously found daunting!
For my son's baptism I wanted pictures, not just by family but a professional so I called upon Gemma and I was not disappointed with the result. We had good weather and a beautiful setting where Gemma worked her magic, she gave us some group photos that were requested but also the natural poses/off guard pictures. Truly stunning, I will definitely be getting Gemma to do more pictures for me in the future -worth every penny and I would recommend her to anyone.
- What services do you offer?Wedding photography Engagement and couples sessions Elopement photography Live music photography Festival photography Corporate event photography Christenings, other family occasions.
- What does the wedding package include?All my wedding packages include retouching of final images in my bespoke style and an online download of your finished files. For live music events please get in touch regarding your requirements.
- Do you cover more than one wedding a day?No
- What style of photos do you take?Natural photography, candid, photojournalistic,
- What kind of technology do you use?I use Canon cameras and lenses with a variety of other equipment.
- Do you offer any tool to display the photos online?Not currently. Photos are sent via online download once complete.
- What's the delivery time for photographic report?Photos are completed within 2 months in busy periods.
- Do you send all the photos taken?The best images are provided.
- Do you work alone or do you have a team of professionals?I do all the work myself with the occasional help from an assistant at big events.
- In case of unforeseen circumstances, do you have a replacement photographer?Yes.
- Do you have the rights to publish the wedding photos?All rights remain with myself the photographer.
Intimate Wedding Photography
Live Music Photography