I'm Gemma, owner of a family run business GB Elegant Events. We are south Londons finest wedding/event decorator and party supplier specialising in a variety of events to include all budgets. We offer a professional service and we will plan all events to meet your theme and requirement.
Tracy• June 29, 2019
Gemma was great. Professional and helpful. Gemma communicated well set up on the day and became part of the party . Would 100% use again and would highly recommend.
Gabriella Giles• June 28, 2019
Gemma was an absolute pleasure to work with - throughout the process she was polite and communicative, and so helpful during the planning stages.
On the day, she was punctual and friendly - we would definitely book again when the occasion arises!
Gemma Barnes• Sept. 17, 2016
We hired GB Elegant Events for our wedding. They were amazing from start to finish. Nothing was too much for Gemma and our venue looked absolutely beautiful, everyone commented on how lovely it was decorated. They also provided candy floss and popcorn in the evening which was very popular for all our guests (children and adults) I will definitely be using their services again!
GB Elegant Events• June 10, 2016
I hired GB elegant events to help with a family fun day! Gemma was fantastic, she came in fancy dress and her candy floss/ pop corn went down a treat! Fantastic company! Will definitely be using again in the future.
Services From GB Elegant Events
Candy Floss - 2 Hours
- How long do you need to set up?It all depends on what the client would like, but on average 2 hours for decorating services
- Do you have Public Liability Insurance?Yes we are fully insured up to 5,0000
- What experience do you have working with children?I have over 14 years experience working with children, I have worked in a nursery as a supervisor for many years before I decided to work for Thomas cook abroad as a children's representer, after 2 years abroad I moved to London were I set up my own events business. Initially I was planning and hiring out equipment for children parties but after planning several successful events for family and friends alongside the wedding industry I decided to expand my business and cater for a variety of events.
- Are you DBS checked?Yes full clean DBS which is available to view on request
- Do you limit the number of children that we can invite to our child's Birthday party?No not at all, the more the merrier but it's important that a substantial amount of children are allowed on a bouncy castle at once for Health and safety, and you may require more than one entertainer depending on the number of children attending
- Are your machines Portable Appliance Tested (PAT)Yes all our machines are PAT and labelled with the PAT stickers. PAT certificate available on request
4ft Love letters
Candy floss machine
Hotdog machine- halal, vegetarian, chicken and pork hotdogs available